World of Warcraft: Current Year

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Holy fucking shit I can't believe the Cosby suite shit is not only real but those fucking morons posted the proof on social media.

Just when you thought all the drama had been wrung out of the FOH past and nothing could ever top Lori's descent into hooker methdom Alex proves us all wrong.

Bravo Furor, this place still giving amazing drama 20 years going.

• 14Like
  • 6Solidarity
Reactions: 19 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
My loser sister sold her SNAP benefits for half the value in cash. So, she'd sell $300 in SNAP benefits for $150 cash to buy heroin. She said that was pretty "standard" in her circles. But, that was also 7 years ago when I last spoke with her. No idea what the "going rate" is now.

Cybsled

Ya, they go by names like EBT cards. They can also can be limited in terms of where they can be used

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
1627591185138.png

• 10Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It was just for one day. Note that for white collar workers a one day "walk out" has almost no corporate impact at all. When factory workers would do it in the old days, that cost the owner x amount of lost production and money he wasn't ever getting back. In a white collar job most likely you just have ot make up the work before the next deadline anyway.
So it wasn’t really a strike. It was just your everyday virtue signaling on a Wednesday afternoon.

Making a difference.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Holy fucking shit I can't believe the Cosby suite shit is not only real but those fucking morons posted the proof on social media.

Just when you thought all the drama had been wrung out of the FOH past and nothing could ever top Lori's descent into hooker methdom Alex proves us all wrong.

Bravo Furor, this place still giving amazing drama 20 years going.
It's true, the Cosby Suite story would have been both offensive and yet mildly lolworthy if I just read it in a news article, but being a part of this forum has made it really special.

• 1Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
So it wasn’t really a strike. It was just your everyday virtue signaling on a Wednesday afternoon.

Making a difference.
We're out here for CHANGE and to SMASH THE PATRIARCHY!!!!

"What's that boss? Yeah, I'll have that new quest finished by Friday..."

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
We're out here for CHANGE and to SMASH THE PATRIARCHY!!!!

"What's that boss? Yeah, I'll have that new quest finished by Friday..."

The 3D artists who #walkedout will be in charge of designing the poop piles for 10.0 poop quests.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
It was just for one day. Note that for white collar workers a one day "walk out" has almost no corporate impact at all. When factory workers would do it in the old days, that cost the owner x amount of lost production and money he wasn't ever getting back. In a white collar job most likely you just have ot make up the work before the next deadline anyway.

And in the case of Blizzard they probably gained 45% productivity for that walk-out day.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
My loser sister sold her SNAP benefits for half the value in cash. So, she'd sell $300 in SNAP benefits for $150 cash to buy heroin. She said that was pretty "standard" in her circles. But, that was also 7 years ago when I last spoke with her. No idea what the "going rate" is now.

Didn't know you were related to Lori.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The point is, as a whole, activision is in a net negative territory at this point with acquiring blizzard, its IPs and now its problems.

They need to cut off the cancer soon before it starts infecting other parts of the company. The entire model around buying companies and turning a profit hits a big wall if they can no longer acquire profitable acquisitions which will accelerate the sell off even more so than the bad PR and now 2 lawsuits.

If the outrage culture starts boycotting sales of their other games, its now impossible to separate themselves from it and now Bobby is on the chopping block.

View attachment 364492

All these stories see a stock rebound in a couple of weeks after these things blow over. Can we stop pretending the outrage mob doesn't have the attention span of a fucking flea. The neckbeards and their REEE will move on to a new target of outrage and Bobby will fire all the faggots who did a walkout.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Imagine Kirun being the pride of your family.
Exactly.

My other 2 sisters are pretty normal. One is a hairdresser that owns her own salon, the other is a dental hygienist. My parents went 3/4, definitely HoF status if this were baseball. It's just my 1 sister and my mom who are total degenerates. Opiates, man..

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
All these stories see a stock rebound in a couple of weeks after these things blow over. Can we stop pretending the outrage mob doesn't have the attention span of a fucking flea. The neckbeards and their REEE will move on to a new target of outrage and Bobby will fire all the faggots who did a walkout.

The actual damage, as always, will come from the quiet, regular white guys who just want to be left alone and are sick of the drama. They'll just quietly stop playing WoW and/or move on from working at Blizzard, etc. Of course, the outrage brigade on the outside will see whatever damage caused as validation what they're doing works and is righteous. And the outrage brigade on the inside will see the sinking ship as proof those evil assholes that came before them deserve all the blame to justify their further sinking the ship. Neither will realize it's just the quiet, regular white guys that want to be left alone propping up the entire system... until those quiet white guys decide to not be quiet anymore. Yadda yadda Hitler probably. Thanks a lot Bill Crosby.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users