World of Warcraft: Current Year

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
E7bsSiqVoAU7ijl

Blizzard 10 year anniversary DVD pics making the rounds, now.

is this the dude that was asking employees if they wanted to be swingers? Rob Pardo I think?

Axiel

Molten Core Raider
My loser sister sold her SNAP benefits for half the value in cash. So, she'd sell $300 in SNAP benefits for $150 cash to buy heroin. She said that was pretty "standard" in her circles. But, that was also 7 years ago when I last spoke with her. No idea what the "going rate" is now.

50% ratio for food-stamps to drug money has been 'standard' for at least 30 years, any other percentage is too hard for street math.

• 3Worf
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 3 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
E7bsSiqVoAU7ijl

Blizzard 10 year anniversary DVD pics making the rounds, now.
Based on the body language captured in that imagine I would say that dude is about to get jumped by a MILF whether he likes it or not.

Putting that aside you have to be all kinds of downs to take your shirt off at a corporate function.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The Cosby Suite was the reason Ghostcrawler had to nerf Paladins into the ground. He knew Retribution was coming.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There's going to be nobody left over 25 years old at this company.

Should be great for their Phone Games tho.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
The 33 year olds were falling in love with the 22 year olds. Everyone, please stop defending this toxic behavior!

Fuck sake these people are broken. Apparently it's all that dude's fault she was a bitch and treating men poorly in the workplace:

• 3Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Honestly, I'd tell the girl on top exactly what I would tell a male friend. Suck it up and move on. People will sometimes get depressed and/or hurt when you reject them and they will talk shit about you to their friends. It sucks, welcome to life. Nothing you can do about it, trying to make it better usually just pisses those type of people off more and makes it worse.

That 2n one I dunno. Why keep a note from a creep for "years"? Also as soon as he threatened murder why were you not at the police and getting a restraining order?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
Proof that women are a vindictive bunch of elephants. Just don't hire them.
Right she fucking saved that letter all this time................ These are the same cunts that will cry foul when nobody wants to be near them or hire them lol.

Last edited:
  • 3Like

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
That letter is considered harassment? Looked like a guy pouring his heart out to a girl he was in a relationship with (at least in his mind?). She actually kept it for like 15 years just to fucking throw him under the bus now? LOL.

• 3Like

Goonsquad Officer
That letter is considered harassment? Looked like a guy pouring his heart out to a girl he was in a relationship with (at least in his mind?). She actually kept it for like 15 years just to fucking throw him under the bus now? LOL.
Social climbing aint gonna happen on its own.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Wow, the incels are really showing themselves in this thread.

You don't write something like that to someone you work with. That guy is clearly a psychotic stalker-type.

• 6Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 6 users