World of Warcraft: Current Year

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It is pretty funny Google made him the face of WoW and there is nothing Activision can do about it. You can't be interested in WoW or query anything without getting targeted for Asmongold facetime all over your recommended.

He's answered the teeth thing. He gives the same reply to people who say they want to be Asmongold.

"I'm an animal. I don't know. I'm just an animal, man"

Chris

Potato del Grande
Makes me laugh, there's a gaming advert on UK TV at the moment. I forget what it's for, could be Coke.

It's 20 year old SJW-type women and minority models talking about how "there's something about gaming".

Then you have the same sort of people in Switch adverts gaming in silly locations, like someone already mentioned rooftops.

I can't imagine that it's effective, I think ad agencies are just being paid by Blackrock and NGOs to astroturf this stuff.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Makes me laugh, there's a gaming advert on UK TV at the moment. I forget what it's for, could be Coke.

It's 20 year old SJW-type women and minority models talking about how "there's something about gaming".

Then you have the same sort of people in Switch adverts gaming in silly locations, like someone already mentioned rooftops.

I can't imagine that it's effective, I think ad agencies are just being paid by Blackrock and NGOs to astroturf this stuff.

Blackrock is readying the West for the eventual White People Purge followed by the Great Reset.

Am I joking? I don't actually know for sure at this juncture.

• 1Like

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Asmongold is the totem spirit of the kind of gamer devs are desperate to erase from the memory of the genre.
If they are so desperate to memoryhole him, why did they optimize the last expansions catering to that exact audience?

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
initially they wanted to do an interview with Bellular but eventually backed off because of the high probability that Bellular would constantly cum all over the screen whilst asking obscure lore questions about the shape of some rock or some other shit no one cares about. Now that Preach is out of the wow picture, Asmon is the only big name left

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
They probably think Bellular is too deep into the FFXIV rabbithole, while Asmon hasn't played for a while and may still be "redeemable."

Good thing that we haven't invented a way to transport smell over standard TCP/IP yet.

• 1Worf

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
During a Lost Ark Stream he talked about his teeth being something like 60,000 USD to replace (completely removing all teeth, then full top & bottom Jaw Denture Implants Im guessing?). Im not dentist, but his teeth dont *appear* to need to be completely replaced, but whatever. He followed up with "Its too expensive" and I'm much more inclined to believe that he's just tight with his money and complacent with his life. I completely understand the NEET idea cause thats what I hope to achieve at some point, but I'm thinking traveling would be more suited. Still exotic locations you can visit and live like a king for a month for just a few thousand.

• 1Like

Ashin

Silver Knight of the Realm
initially they wanted to do an interview with Bellular but eventually backed off because of the high probability that Bellular would constantly cum all over the screen whilst asking obscure lore questions about the shape of some rock or some other shit no one cares about. Now that Preach is out of the wow picture, Asmon is the only big name left
You forgot how Bellular would do an hour long video speculation video on what it means that they have chosen him for an interview.

• 1Like
  • 1Double Worf

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
"Was Shadowlands driving away all the substantive WoW youtubers part of the Jailer's plan for me to get this interview?!"

• 2Like

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
During a Lost Ark Stream he talked about his teeth being something like 60,000 USD to replace (completely removing all teeth, then full top & bottom Jaw Denture Implants Im guessing?). Im not dentist, but his teeth dont *appear* to need to be completely replaced, but whatever. He followed up with "Its too expensive" and I'm much more inclined to believe that he's just tight with his money and complacent with his life. I completely understand the NEET idea cause thats what I hope to achieve at some point, but I'm thinking traveling would be more suited. Still exotic locations you can visit and live like a king for a month for just a few thousand.

It's because he just doesn't know any better. Putting your money in dental hygiene is never expensive. Bad teeth isn't just about looks or being able to chew raw pork sides, there's also tons of other diseases that can happen with bad teeth: Oral health

I know dental stuff is very expensive in US, but since he's not poor he could take a plane and get nice teeth in Europe where it's cheaper. Also Turkey isn't far from Europe, in case he wants to do something with his hair too.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It's because he just doesn't know any better. Putting your money in dental hygiene is never expensive. Bad teeth isn't just about looks or being able to chew raw pork sides, there's also tons of other diseases that can happen with bad teeth: Oral health

I know dental stuff is very expensive in US, but since he's not poor he could take a plane and get nice teeth in Europe where it's cheaper. Also Turkey isn't far from Europe, in case he wants to do something with his hair too.

Has nothing to do with cost at his level of fame. I would guarantee he could put up a "Buy me new teeth" donation stream and get 100k by the end of the day.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

I don't think you ever need to do a full mouth replacement with implants unless you're a movie star or something and need perfection. As a maintenance thing for a normal person, he could probably just do Invisalign for a year and then do implants for the missing teeth once everything was re-aligned, then do veneers for the front if they don't look good or something. Grand total of maybe 30k worst case.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Is Turkey good for hair replacement or something?

I've got a bald spot up top that I got when I was like 24 and it never went away or got bigger, weirdly enough. It's just there and just big enough to be annoying. Not sure how to deal with it.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

The guy's problem is hes a massive slob who doesnt take care of himself. Look at his diet and combine that with little to no brushing teeth, flossing etc.

Boogie2988 had the same problem. Disgusting slob who didnt take care of himself and lost all his teeth.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Is Turkey good for hair replacement or something?

I've got a bald spot up top that I got when I was like 24 and it never went away or got bigger, weirdly enough. It's just there and just big enough to be annoying. Not sure how to deal with it.

3k vs 8k-15k. Some docs in the US could approach 20k.

It's something you don't play around with though. You should always strive for a reputable US doctor. But for what you are talking about a "reputed" Turk doc is fine for. Just don't use them for anything serious.

• 1Like

Happysmiles

Trakanon Raider
Dear Asmon. The Fires of Heaven guild website, THE premier destination for lively Everquest discussions 1997-2004, formerly led by a serial sexual harasser personally named in many lawsuits who can't post anymore due to NDA agreements, frequented by a couple members of the original guild and a ton of lurkers who ever saw high end EQ or World of Warcraft, has several pages devoted to discussing your teeth. Please come give us your thoughts.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users