World of Warcraft: Current Year

Chris

Potato del Grande
Please keep your fantasies about us being closet homos to yourself.

Savage.

MZuHataqHOZuWqnP5PAoIEH7T1R-9QhNE5TPK8zg0Xs.jpg

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Maybe its me, but calling people that are clearly not gay gay and powerbottoms is funny to me still. But i'm 40 something going on 13.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Will play DF even though Evokers and that dragon race don’t interest me at all. The crafting changes and dragon riding look fun.

I’m 100% confident I will get my money worth and enjoy my time.

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
Dragon Riding is a game changer. Once I got to it the quest line, it took me 3ish hours to get every glyph and have it maxed out. I used Handynotes Glyph addon. Then I went back to leveling.

Now once theyfix herb/ore tracking it will be awesome. Right now I am making notes on where nodes are, which I thought I was done with when we switched from EQ to WoW in 2004.

;-)

Chris

Potato del Grande
Dragon Riding is a game changer. Once I got to it the quest line, it took me 3ish hours to get every glyph and have it maxed out. I used Handynotes Glyph addon. Then I went back to leveling.

Now once theyfix herb/ore tracking it will be awesome. Right now I am making notes on where nodes are, which I thought I was done with when we switched from EQ to WoW in 2004.

;-)
They should add it to the rest of the game and mounts.

Have a toggle between the current fixed speed mounts and the variable speed dragonriding. Turn off fixed speed for new content.

Goonsquad Officer

;-)
didn't ore in EQ just drop from monsters when WoW came out?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They should add it to the rest of the game and mounts.

Have a toggle between the current fixed speed mounts and the variable speed dragonriding. Turn off fixed speed for new content.
Chris, you should be happy. Theyre going to have 100% native controller support with one click interaction, action camera, etc. From what I can tell, looks just like FFXIV's setup copied verbatim.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hold to cast spells and soft lock action camera look nice. My hot take is Dragonflight will be the best WoW since MoP, where you don't feel forced to do anything but do the content you want.

Goonsquad Officer
I dig. I remember printing eq atlas maps and putting marks on it for mobs I wanted, or exploitable paths for fear kiting

• 3Like

Malkav

French Madman
Hold to cast spells and soft lock action camera look nice. My hot take is Dragonflight will be the best WoW since MoP, where you don't feel forced to do anything but do the content you want.

Yeah honestly it seems they'll manage to hold back on adding treadmills.

From what I heard from beta, there is not even Emissaries quests or anything like it, and WQs only spawn weekly so once you've cleared them that's it for the week.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
So is the entire plotline (yeah yeah I know) just 'lets go holiday on the Dragon Isles'?

• 1Like

Goonsquad Officer
Yall let me know who the even secreter even ancienter manipulator turns out to be

• 3Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yall let me know who the even secreter even ancienter manipulator turns out to be
"The Shadow" who is a primal void entity from Zereth Umbra whom Elune sealed away when he attacked Azeroth (which is actually Zereth Vitae). The Titans just appropriate Ancient One tech you see.

The moon is The Shadow's prison and it is guarded by a new rabbit themed player race, however it's not sexy lingerie model bunnies or cute child's toy bunnies - it's a disgusting hybrid of the two using the Worgen skeleton and tapping into the all important non binary furry demographic by only having a body type 1 option.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

"The Shadow" who is a primal void entity from Zereth Umbra whom Elune sealed away when he attacked Azeroth (which is actually Zereth Vitae). The Titans just appropriate Ancient One tech you see.

The moon is The Shadow's prison and it is guarded by a new rabbit themed player race, however it's not sexy lingerie model bunnies or cute child's toy bunnies - it's a disgusting hybrid of the two using the Worgen skeleton and tapping into the all important non binary furry demographic by only having a body type 1 option.
How could you not go with Kerran's when talking about the moon? Get with the program, this is FOH.

• 1Solidarity

Burns

Sick tier 1 armor "set" for the dargons, guess I will have to make one after all:

Tier 1 is the FTM armor set, complete with bolt on flaccid cock.
2022-10-09 11.41.04 www.wowhead.com 4e103461998c.png

2022-10-09 11.48.37 www.wowhead.com 0c7f0041fb8e.png

Last edited:
  • 7Worf
  • 2WTF
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 9 users