World of Warcraft: Current Year

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I'm pretty sure that within a month a "brand new" game will be released in China called Planet of Conflictmaking or something similar and look and feel suspiciously like WoW.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I like to remind everyone that the chinese are supposed to produce our clothing, electronics and drugs. Not play World of Warcraft
Don't worry, they'll play Tencent's copy of WoW: Tarisland

*EDIT: Drat, sniped*

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
After standing around like the useless idiot that I am waiting for spawn in a pulk of 500 people in "Fift challenge of Tyr" today, I hope the Chinese produce something solid so the Bluetards get some pressure, really.

Also the new elemental storm in 10.0.5 : 200 people waiting under the protective shield for rares to spawn which then lasts like 2 secs. Briliant design.

Last edited:

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Chinese thing is better by default since it doesn't have to cater to the woke crowd. More game, less politics.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

The Chinese thing is better by default since it doesn't have to cater to the woke crowd. More game, less politics.

It also won’t have any skeletons, gore, or anything that counters the Social Harmony Metric dictated by the CCP

But sure, clap like a circus seal because China “owned the libs”

• 7Like
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 9 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
It also won’t have any skeletons, gore, or anything that counters the Social Harmony Metric dictated by the CCP

I'll take no skellies and gore over faggot and tranny NPCs.....

Shit nah i can't even do it, both are fucking retarded.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Sometimes you're an idiot, this is one of those times. Blue hairs are a disease and their beliefs need to be excised from society, if China feels that doing so within games is good for their society, I'll agree with them on that.

• 6Like
  • 2Picard
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 8 users

Cybsled

Got it, so you align with CCP censorship and oversight because a portion of their views overlap with yours

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Got it, so you align with CCP censorship and oversight because a portion of their views overlap with yours

aaf.png

• 5Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sometimes you're an idiot, this is one of those times. Blue hairs are a disease and their beliefs need to be excised from society, if China feels that doing so within games is good for their society, I'll agree with them on that.
Communist.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I ended up being gifted the expansion so I installed it and Im playing the game with her. While Im playing, I sent in a ticket about the guild to get some clarity or get it restored. Further questioning yielded that there was no leadership change. Alkorin just straight up deleted it. I would have at least handed it off to another person, but I dont get bitter about video games.

Alkorin Sucks.jpg

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Rustled

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Don't worry, they'll play Tencent's copy of WoW: Tarisland

*EDIT: Drat, sniped*
lmao those Legion / Cataclysm direct rip offs remind me of when that mobile game did a shot for shot rip off of the ff14 trailer.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
lmao those Legion / Cataclysm direct rip offs remind me of when that mobile game did a shot for shot rip off of the ff14 trailer.

Copying is part of their culture apparently

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user