World of Warcraft: Current Year

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
my noob goblin is on Area 52 but my 10 day trial is up later this week and I probably won't start again until after Thanksgiving.

I have an 80 Paladin on Steamwheedle Cartel that I'd be willing to transfer to an alliance server if we have a crew somewhere (or even a guild that I can just leech guild perks off)

Needless

Toe Sucker
I am confused by their wording on RAF returning. It said "Next week". does this mean today, or the following week lol

I just feel like dicking through 10-85 as a prot war/rogue running dungeons until i hate this game again *sniffle*

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Im still on Whisperwind Alliance, we was going. to do some flex raids on the weekends but that quickly petered out. Im in a family casual guild 6/14 normal 13/14 flex if anyone wants a guild tag i could help them out. I would still like to get something forum related going.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Time travel to parallel universe through wonky temporal mechanics via the dark portal?

That's okay, we'll just get a mage to port us there. Because they can do that no sweat.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Time travel to parallel universe through wonky temporal mechanics via the dark portal?

That's okay, we'll just get a mage to port us there. Because they can do that no sweat.
It's magic!

Also a wizard did it.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I'm on Sen'Jin horde and have been since TBC so it feels like I know everyone on horde. Horde side is fairly active and even has a handful of 25 man guilds. Most are pretty casual though (i.e. will complete normal and maybe 1-5 heroics in a given tier) with the one exception being Big Crits the resident uber guild. They are probably recruiting if anyone is into the 5 nights a week shit, otherwise all of the other horde guilds tend to know one another and will flex together. I don't know any thing about the alliance side, but the server has a roughly 50/50 balance so I can't imagine it's too bad either. It's also up to be connected with Quel'Dorei in the next batch of realm connections but who knows when that shit will happen. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a non PVP server.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I was briefly in Big Crits and as a warning their voice chat was nails-on-chalkboard obnoxious. But I have so little experience outside of FoH that maybe things like frequent high-pitched screeching during encounters you've already wiped to 50+ times is normal enough. It didn't help that fire mages got nerfed into the ground shortly after I joined and arcane mage mechanics had me clawing at my wrists for the sweet release of death. Mage PTSD, man.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I believe Titan_atlas had that small Ron Jeremy avatar back on the old boards. And he was the DK that became a running gag for a little while after he stopped showing up abruptly. He got in with that James' LETS INVITE EVERYONE fiasco and stuck around for a bit of cataclysm.

wolfshead

Molten Core Raider
Is there a reason there is not a separateWarlords of Draenoror even aBlizzCon 2013thread?

If EverQuest can have its own sub-forum, surely WoW can have one as well. Please, think of the children...

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Hey my angry voice is FAR from high pitched! (You might be thinking of Censura).

Titan was the Death Knight we thought smoked like 5 packs of cigs a day right?
Yep, though it was my mike that sucked.

@Deathwing - Yeah i got a new job with drastically different hours, although i enjoyed raiding with you all for the few short months i did.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is there a reason there is not a separateWarlords of Draenoror even aBlizzCon 2013thread?

If EverQuest can have its own sub-forum, surely WoW can have one as well. Please, think of the children...
When Warlords has a release date you can feel free to start another thread.