World of Warcraft: Current Year

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Well I think its safe to say they won't since more than half the races are revealed now and they all look ok.

Human male has gotta be the most played race in the game tho so if they fuck that one up it would suck.
In fairness, the current male human model is pretty bad. It's going to be interesting to see how that updatethat, making it look good without pissing off people wholikebeing a shaved ape with a hairlip.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
In fairness, the current male human model is pretty bad. It's going to be interesting to see how that updatethat, making it look good without pissing off people wholikebeing a shaved ape with a hairlip.
That's why my dude has a beard...can't tell he's got the cleft pallet when there's fur on that mouth-vag.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Do you guys remember the original alpha humans, they were like squares with arms and a lump for a head. I have hope that they will make this one good. Plus recent humans who have non standard models are prolly a decent indication of where they will go with it, and like the King looks decent, even Arthas which was a model made like 6 years ago looks ok.

On an unrelated note they really need to allow you to pick what spec you want to get loot as in LFR and Flex seperately from what spec you actually are, its annoying that if I need an item for my heal spec I can't swap to tank on bosses to help out without losing any chance at the items i need for my main spec.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sigh. Just bought the CE for this for $40 from gamestop. Probably not worth it in the long run but I might as well round out the set. All I'm missing is Cata and original CE's if I ever decided to go after them.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
On an unrelated note they really need to allow you to pick what spec you want to get loot as in LFR and Flex seperately from what spec you actually are, its annoying that if I need an item for my heal spec I can't swap to tank on bosses to help out without losing any chance at the items i need for my main spec.
You can do this, right click your character portrait and select Loot Specialization from the menu. I've run raids with my DK spec'd as blood (tank) and with my loot spec set to frost I get dps drops.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
You can do this, right click your character portrait and select Loot Specialization from the menu. I've run raids with my DK spec'd as blood (tank) and with my loot spec set to frost I get dps drops.
It's funny, because I can raid as Assassination Rogue, spec as Combat Rogue for loot, and get combat weapons (finally) so I can get them without gimping my already shitty dps.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Do you guys remember the original alpha humans, they were like squares with arms and a lump for a head. I have hope that they will make this one good. Plus recent humans who have non standard models are prolly a decent indication of where they will go with it, and like the King looks decent, even Arthas which was a model made like 6 years ago looks ok.

Alpha Westfall2.jpg

m0KzPu6.png

B61OE.png

Parallel-Dimorphism-Alpha-Troll.jpg

It's...come a long way.

elvis_sl

shitlord
pretty sure you can even switch it before using your bonus roll. so if you get the only thing you need from his prot table, you can switch over to holy before rolling.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Thats awesome thanks, will make my life much easier now that I don't need more than a handful of items from flex for my heal spec.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
If you look at the top left corner of the loot window it will have your spec icon to show you which spec you are rolling for. If there is no icon, then it is set to current spec. I don't know why, but even if I am say ret specced and want ret loot, I still hard set it to ret instead of using current. Because I feel like current always fucks you. It's almost like it should say "I just want gold."

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have a "special" case in my SoO 10 man. First off, its a priest, but I dont know what direction to tell her to go in. Whether its Discipline or Holy. I look at some graphs, and see Holy at the bottom, but then I see some that put Disc at the same spot. I know each fight is different for healing, especially when it comes to Priests. Malkorok for example. Or how the Legendary cloak does shit all for Disc priests. Ive checked her addons, and she uses a Click to Heal program, which iirc, is Voodoo. The last time I healed was in WoTLK and I used healbot, so I have no idea. --------- Point is, she is consistently low on the Healing Meters and when she has to Work and we bring in a Friend to heal.. we rarely have a healing issue. It seems all my personal friends that still play WoW have moved on to DPS characters this expansion so its a little frustrating. Without kicking her out of the group > What are some other options that I can assist her with and put in the full amount of effort before being the Bearer of Bad News to her? Anything that I should know about Priests in SoO, personally? Thanks guys ~

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well if you don't have a disc priest then that would be her optimal role. Gauging a healers mettle is tough imho. Is your raid otherwise successful and her numbers look low? My point is i can bring my disc in and bubble the shit out of the raid and make other healers look bad. Raid healing is all about comp and synergy and of cooldowns.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Looking for advice on how to raise my pokemons lvl to 25. Is this the right game thread? Was confused cause it said MMORPG forum.

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
Im looking for something to magically make her a better player, or at least get on the path to becoming a better Healer. Not just "go Disc" w/o a reason hehe ~ Thanks though.
Go disc.

Tell her to constantly spam smite, power word: solace and penance on the boss. When 5 evangelism proc arcangel (?), Throw prayer of mending and cascade. Oh, and be very liberal with shield.

Rinse and repeat.