World of Warcraft: Current Year

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Yeah took mine into TOT last night they were on Horridon. Two people doing 150k dps every single other person doing between 30k and 60k myself included. Healers dying by second door, everyone leaves after two wipes. Was mildly funny cause it's not like i was any better.
Try doing Ordos with a bunch of fresh 90s. It's a huge train wreck.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
perWildstar - Page 294

March 19 pre-orders and June 3rd release. Now Blizzard can announce a real release date and rain on their parade.
rrr_img_62455.jpg

Wildstar isnt even in the same league as WoW. Good game, but no. Just... no.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bitch about RMT. Bitch about free stuff. Keep trying Kudos; Dumar is in the lead but you have a chance to overtake him as whiniest cunt in this thread.

Toxxulian_sl

shitlord
I reformatted my computer over the weekend and lost all of my modifications that helped with reducing fps lag in 25 mans. They were /commands that I found online that reduced FPS lag in 25 man raids. For the life of me I can't find them any more, does anyone know what I am talking about?

Most of them had to do with reducing particle effects but keeping them high enough so you wouldn't stand in stuff, also reduced some of the issues combat log / healing would cause in large raids.

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just started playing this again after another round of burning through GW2 content. Coming back after playing so many other MMO's, all I can say is that this game (especially with dungeons), when I am not burned out on it, is really the most fun theme park MMO out there. I actually enjoy doing the dungeons, as opposed to gritting my teeth through them ala GW2.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
MFers ninja patched, and fucked all my junk up. I F'ing hate patches! Argggg...

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
RMT is no biggy. But the thing that sucks is that blizz made close to 200 million on RMT last year alone and yet they still charge you $15 per month. Either keep it sub based, or go full out F2P with RMT shit. They are double dipping you suckers and yet you still smile and take it.
I pay for my sub, nothing else. I didn't give Blizzard a dime outside of my monthly fee and xpack purchases. It's still a buttload of money, but if it stays as it is, I'm cool with it. I told my friends that if a lvl 90 costs 60?, I'll do it for them for 45, because I have fun levelling and don't like paying for trivial shit.
I don't like that wow is now a lobby game. Why craft a beatiful world if nobosy uses it more than a couple hours? I have no idea.

Saban_sl

shitlord
I pay for my sub, nothing else. I didn't give Blizzard a dime outside of my monthly fee and xpack purchases. It's still a buttload of money, but if it stays as it is, I'm cool with it. I told my friends that if a lvl 90 costs 60?, I'll do it for them for 45, because I have fun levelling and don't like paying for trivial shit.
I don't like that wow is now a lobby game. Why craft a beatiful world if nobosy uses it more than a couple hours? I have no idea.
45bux to level someone to 90 you have the worst hourly wage in the world.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Remember when mounts weren't handed out like candy on Halloween?
This is the first mount that didn't require a faction grind, 1%> drop, or $25 in like ever dumbshit.

Why isn't my hearthsteed red, it's like mud colored + blue.

Vulg

Golden Knight of the Realm
I reformatted my computer over the weekend and lost all of my modifications that helped with reducing fps lag in 25 mans. They were /commands that I found online that reduced FPS lag in 25 man raids. For the life of me I can't find them any more, does anyone know what I am talking about?

Most of them had to do with reducing particle effects but keeping them high enough so you wouldn't stand in stuff, also reduced some of the issues combat log / healing would cause in large raids.
You'll want to play with the values, but I thinkthese are the commands.

So tell me what blizzard is doing RIGHT then. I'll wait.
The two that matter to me is that their raiding is superior to anything else I've played (particularly what they offer in terms of progression raiding) and somehow their game engine, combat responsiveness or whatever you want to call it is still the smoothest.

I'd say Rift came closest for raiding and FF:ARR for gameplay (fuck you SWTOR for failing miserably in this area) in recent years.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
45bux to level someone to 90 you have the worst hourly wage in the world.
It's not that I would do it for money
biggrin.png

I just enjoy speed levelling in WoW. It's almost like Diablo, you just kill hordes of stuff and don't even bother to loot most of the crap.