World of Warcraft: Current Year

Saban_sl

shitlord
They should do alot of things to make that quest less tedious the second time, or even let you buy the cloak on an alt.

TheYanger

Bronze Knight of the Realm
They are, the current PTR build has buffs to increase valor gain for the test of valor step, and to increase the drop rate of the orange items from bosses that can drop tehm (presumably both buffs are for after you've done it once).

seanc_sl

shitlord
They should do alot of things to make that quest less tedious the second time, or even let you buy the cloak on an alt.
Seriously, if they can flag our account so that we can run Ordos with chars without the cloak, then flag our account so the chars without the cloak can just buy it off the vendor.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Seriously, if they can flag our account so that we can run Ordos with chars without the cloak, then flag our account so the chars without the cloak can just buy it off the vendor.
Why stop there, if i want to pay $50 for my legendary cloak i should be able to do that too. WTB more micro transaction lootz

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why stop there, if i want to pay $50 for my legendary cloak i should be able to do that too. WTB more micro transaction lootz
Id pay a certain amount. Probably not 50 bucks, but.. I do see where you're going with that. The amount of time Ive wasted getting that Cloak on alts wasnt fun and something I wouldnt care if I could skip or not. That is, as long as only Alts can get it. Everyone has to suffer at least once!

Needless

Toe Sucker
I have a friend who has done the cloak on 11 characters and is working on his 12th. I have no idea how somebody has so much tolerance for stupidity doing that much LFR lol

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I have a friend who has done the cloak on 11 characters and is working on his 12th. I have no idea how somebody has so much tolerance for stupidity doing that much LFR lol
Is he doing them sequentially? Because holy shit that guy.

Sterling

El Presidente
I've done 4, a lot of it simultaneously. And some took pretty damn long due to not necessarily doing all 20 or 14 bosses for some of the drops some weeks. Must be my half Korean genetics. Grinding is in the blood man.

Chakravartin_sl

shitlord
WoW nerds seem more upset about that kid tarnishing the name of their precious videogame than that people who actually, you know, DIED. Fuck every last one of them

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
WoW nerds seem more upset about that kid tarnishing the name of their precious videogame than that people who actually, you know, DIED. Fuck every last one of them
I'm still pissed that the guy who killed Lennon besmirched the name of Catcher in the Rye.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
latest mass murderer quotes garrosh, all of you are now under NSA surveillance

Just took the following screenie while browsing a UK newspaper online :

rrr_img_67617.jpg

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Worse. Night Elf Druid. Couldn't understand why all the ladies ran away from his retarded owl costume.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
So Mythic is getting a different tier appearance than Flex/Normal (and LFR isn't getting tier at all). The new set even includes higher profile animations (or at least the paladin set does). How do you 1%ers feel now that you got your uber gear back?

Spoiler'd for size. Top is mythic, other 2 are normal/flex.

rrr_img_67859.jpg

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So Mythic is getting a different tier appearance than Flex/Normal (and LFR isn't getting tier at all). The new set even includes higher profile animations (or at least the paladin set does). How do you 1%ers feel now that you got your uber gear back?

Spoiler'd for size. Top is mythic, other 2 are normal/flex.

rrr_img_67859.jpg
God forbid those of us that do Heroic content actually get more than just a color lol. I wont down play it though, my Monk looks a hell of a lot better in Red than he does in White.