World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
What you need to do is have your 8 affliction warlocks go destro, and your hunters to get on their mage or warrior alts.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah it was definitely weird even as dps last night in SoO. We quickly realized it was a lot different for healers and dps can't just stand in shit and be healed through it anymore.

Except for Immersius who was still easy as fuck.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Pretty much. ^ like Needless said, heals lost a lot of burst healing and SoO still has a lot of burst damage. It hurt the soul making two of paladins instant cast heals have cast timers, but oh well. Game is easy when other people know how to avoid damage as well.

vehn

Silver Knight of the Realm
There any guilds on Black Dragonflight? Just resubbed and the one I'm in in pretty dead

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
Basically to bring a tank from 20 to 100% my mistweaver used 6 surging and 2 enveloping while channeling soothing with statue down. Healing is fucked up for monks.
Discopriests have it better, not good, but quite better. No clue about rest yet, but pug shaman I grouped with seemed comfortable to me.
I hate typing on a phone...

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Holy fuck this is so much worse than oqueue. 9/10 groups don't even finish forming. And I haven't killed any bosses yet.

One attempt on galakras - one dps and two healers died to SKULL CRACKER. And the majority of the group were under 6k dps.

2 1/2 hours, that's all I got.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
No one wants a god damn dps lol. Im debating heading to isle of thunder or whatever and just making a fucking set of healing gear for gold. Just don't have a mace/shield :/

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Did they just give MoP to everyone? Says my account already has it, it was 10.00 up until yesterday, glad I waited. Can't find the free trial though, trying chat.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did they just give MoP to everyone? Says my account already has it, it was 10.00 up until yesterday, glad I waited. Can't find the free trial though, trying chat.
Yeah just go into chat and tell them you are interested in checking the game out and are there any free trials availabe... gave the guy my name and 5 minutes later he gave me a week and it took 10 minutes to activate on my account.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
lol second boss of Pinnacle of Storms, apparently they never downgraded the damage that the crane rush does. Boss dead in 15 seconds.

Eggplant_sl

shitlord
Just started back up for first time in 3 years. How do you get gear above iLevel 460 in order to do LFR? I can get through heroics at 90 just fine but don't seem to be getting that good of gear, and not getting any justice points or whatever.

xzi

Mouthbreather
There is a place called Timeless Isle that is south east on the MOP map. At level 90 you should get a quest when you go to your factions shrine in Vale, they'll tell you to talk to Chromie, and she will take you over to Timeless Isle. There's a lot of mobs there and tons of rare mobs that respawn frequently that drop 496 items, as well as coins that you can use at a vendor for even more items.

The big easy thing though is that there's chests all over the island. Some respawn weekly except the big chests. You can run around grabbing them all for free lootz. Dont' forget to change your loot specialization (by clicking on your character) to whatever spec you want the loot to be.

Here's a map of the locations of 'em
ckwyThP.jpg

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Bought a Garrosh kill for 10k. 556 BoA 2h axe obtained. Will be good since I play dk/paladin/warrior.

Also for those with enhance shamans. If you want to cheese old world content, glyph for flame shock heal. It heals for 45% of the damage done...and since you do a ton more damage to lower level content, it was healing me for 23k (out of like 56k hp)

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Bought a Garrosh kill for 10k. 556 BoA 2h axe obtained. Will be good since I play dk/paladin/warrior.

Also for those with enhance shamans. If you want to cheese old world content, glyph for flame shock heal. It heals for 45% of the damage done...and since you do a ton more damage to lower level content, it was healing me for 23k (out of like 56k hp)
Who'd you buy from (ally/horde)? Can't find anyone selling for life of me....