World of Warcraft: Current Year

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Is there any way for me to guarantee more than 3 bonus rolls each week or is it just luck of the draw if I get a follower mission? Is there any other way to acquire them outside of purchase/war mill/follower missions?

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Drov is also spawning on Hyjal. Not sure if that is intentional or not.
I think so, they are rotating weekly I believe.

Is there any way for me to guarantee more than 3 bonus rolls each week or is it just luck of the draw if I get a follower mission? Is there any other way to acquire them outside of purchase/war mill/follower missions?
There is an NPC in Warspear next to Apexis Vendors/Daily CM guy that sell 3 seals per week. Escalating costs but you have 4 different ways to pay: Gold, Garrison Resources, Apexis, Honor. I usually buy the first 2 with Apexis (1000 shards for first, 2000 shards for second) and then the last with gold (500 for first).

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Who cares I spent 7 last night and only one time did I get an item.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I only do the honor or apexis crystals. Its not worth cash to buy the reroll because chances are you are spending 500gp to earn 30gp.

The bonus rolls basically give you a pop up after you kill a boss in a raid for another chance at loot from them. It has about the same chance as normal so often times its just the 30 gold but in my LFR normal last week I did score a BP from my first reroll on kargath.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah, apexis' is a good use for seals. Once you max your garrison buildings you'll be able to easily pay for all seals with GR as well.
Specially if you have good scavenger followers?you can get ~1200 GR from some of those missions if you have 3 on the same mission.

edit: @Vitality starts at 500g, 2nd is 1000g, 3rd is 2000g if you do gold exclusively for the 3 seals.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
God yes I managed to pull down 1k GR from my two scavengers last night. Seriously thinking for my next alt I level to forgo the lumber mill or trading post and just get an inn and fish for two or three scavengers.

Silence_sl

shitlord
What do the "seals" do?
As explained. You can buy them with Gold, Apexis, or GR. The trader guy is in Ashran with the other Apexis trader guys. He's marked with an!above his head. Also helps to look at the dungeon journal under the loot tabs for each boss so you don't piss seals on stuff you may not need. I got boots last night and 30g x 2.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Did LFR and Tarlna yesterday. Did LFR and Drov this morning so yeah it looks like a complete "week" reset happened.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
As explained. You can buy them with Gold, Apexis, or GR. The trader guy is in Ashran with the other Apexis trader guys. He's marked with an!above his head. Also helps to look at the dungeon journal under the loot tabs for each boss so you don't piss seals on stuff you may not need. I got boots last night and 30g x 2.
Yeah but people have had more than 3 a week. They rarely become available through garrison missions. I was curious if there was any other options.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah but people have had more than 3 a week. They rarely become available through garrison missions. I was curious if there was any other options.
You buy your capped 3 then goto your level 3 bunker and talk to the NPC inside. He will up you to 4 every week by talking to him after you get the 3.

I used one on normal for Ko'ragh to try for 2h, normally I would try to save for heroic if you do it. Kargath & Twins are a pushover on heroic to pug so those are 2 good ones.

Also LFR and world bosses reset, just did Drov on Hyjal after just doing Talnra.

addlemixie

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah all our healers were at 3-5k hps because there wasn't enough damage to go around for them all to heal. haha
During blade fist I spent the entire time spamming denounce and prism on cool down. Another healer went and stood in the fire to dance. We still weren't able to kill any Dps.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Seems to be the way they intended the system to work.
And seeing as the shadow priests didn't seem to be affected by recent patching, that might be why.

I've done a quick calculations, and for Holy Priests, going from best combo (multi/mastery) to worst combo (hast/versa) is about a -24 ilvl penalty. If you're upgrading by 15 ilvl (usual tier difference, except for Heroic-LFR), the decision not to upgrade is essentially only if you go from best two combos to worst two combos. Anything else is going to be an upgrade.

Oh, and fests are almost useless unless you were lucky with your secondaries. The 100-stat Savage Feast is only good if your highest secondary is one your two bests... and that's far from guaranteed.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wow, faction change raped the shit out of my follower army. Instead of just keeping the abilities and traits mostly the same, translating stuff like Ally of Argus into Elvenkind where necessary, it completely rerolls every single one of them and only keeps the guaranteed things each one has. My DK went from like 6 epic mounts to 0, and instead of being able to counter almost everything my 615/630 ones are stacked on a few things and completely unable to counter others. Every one of my followers from the inn that I recruited for scavenger or epic mount lost those traits.

Oh, and fests are almost useless unless you were lucky with your secondaries. The 100-stat Savage Feast is only good if your highest secondary is one your two bests... and that's far from guaranteed.
I haven't found it particularly hard, my DK always gets mastery and my hunter always gets crit.

You could always make a gear set that only equips your items with the stat you want and empties all your other slots though, I suppose.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It's punishment for ever thinking it was ok to pick Alliance.

Vitality

HUSTLE
The highest ranked horde 3's team is #265 or something... lol Alliance have much better racials (free cloak of shadows, free pvp trinket)