World of Warcraft: Current Year

Needless

Toe Sucker
you only get locked out of getting loot from any boss you've already killed that week. Which is nice as it allows you to redo bosses and spend your bonus rolls on them if you feel the need to~

Chris

Potato del Grande
So... what is going on with Disc Priests in PvP? I usually suck and die in seconds but now I'm tanking 5 players since I have permanent 40% damage reduction AT LEAST and above average stamina, it's fun but what the fuck!

I literally just had 10 players wailing on me for the flag in Eye of the Storm, I just cast Holy Nova every few seconds inbetween sheilds to interrupt flag caps while a Paladin helped me heal up. Lasted about 4 minutes. Meanwhile the rest of the team took 3 bases.

My tactic is just to stand somewhere and let them try to kill me as a distraction, Warsong Gulch is autowin since I'm immortal with the flag...

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
So uh took me 2 hrs to finally get into lfr again and no didn't get double drops, only had the option to roll with the bonus roll. So guess they patched it.

Eggplant_sl

shitlord
So uh took me 2 hrs to finally get into lfr again and no didn't get double drops, only had the option to roll with the bonus roll. So guess they patched it.
Yeah it looks like they fixed it. All my "double loots" are still on my characters from this morning though.

I just tried drov after having killed tarlina yesterday and it didn't even let me loot (as if I had already killed it), so I guess they fixed that too unless it was a fluke.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
how hard are the world bosses? I'd be up for cross-realming one if people are running it

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
World Bosses are basically just zerg fests. Show up and collect loot. No real organization. If someone is spamming it just join them and get it done.

It's not like before where world bosses came up once a week and took some coordination
frown.png

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
So, people are right. They broke personal loot.

30 man raid... 1 loot.
It's called randomness. In theory, you could have a 30 man raid, with 30 loots.

(we had an heroic dungeon in which everyone looted off the first and second boss, nothing on third, and "normal" full loot on last)

Elerion

N00b
So, people are right. They broke personal loot.

30 man raid... 1 loot.
Yesterday we had 1 drop off Butcher normal in a 24-man raid, then 7 off Brackenspore and 9 off Tectus. Might have been some coins in there though.

Pretty sure we'll be going back to ML next week just because a reasonable portion of the raid no longer needs normal loot for half their slots.

sk8jack_sl

shitlord
So how many times can you get loots from the world bosses each week? Is it 1 from Drov and 1 from Tarlina? Or does both Drov and Tarlina share the same loot lockout?

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
So you have to pick and choose? Or is 1 spawning each week?
They accidentally both came up this week on my server and I did both. They hotfixed it so that you can only get loot from one, and only one should spawn per server (not that you can't temporarily go to another server to do their world boss, but it won't count anymore).

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Okay so I just experienced Flex Ruleset Raiding. That shit is awesome. I was able to pug my way up to Imperator, but had to go to sleep as I have to go to work and shit.

But anyway, I've yet to get a drop from that place and LFR is laughably.... insanely, easy. I don't even know what to say about it. It seriously is the "Lore Mode" that was discussed ad nausea on this board for ages. Still sitting at 634 ilvl as I have yet to get any items from anything. But meh, no rush I suppose. Hopefully I can find a pug on Mar'Gok tonight sometime. I did get booted from one pug for literally no reason. But its nice that that doesn't gimp you so whatever.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
It looks like they did tweak lfr a slight bit. We actually had a couple deaths on the shroom fight. It could be all the healers were in DPS mode though so hard to say.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It looks like they did tweak lfr a slight bit. We actually had a couple deaths on the shroom fight. It could be all the healers were in DPS mode though so hard to say.
When I did my second round of LFR yesterday morning it felt exactly the same