World of Warcraft: Forever

Flobee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
3,462
4,113
Can't believe this forum is full of a bunch of weenie alliance dorks.

1790643508138.png
 
  • 4Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Caeden

Golden Baronet of the Realm
8,745
14,434
So this gonna shoot WoW back into the 8+ million zeitgeist and result in another South Park episode?
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Magimaster

Trakanon Raider
578
1,432
Can't believe this forum is full of a bunch of weenie alliance dorks.


Personally, I haven't touched WoW since the start of BFA; hadn't touched Classic or any private server. Decided I'm going to give this a go and I am burned out on Horde. I only played Horde characters the whole time before, so I want to go through and level an Alliance character or two to see their storylines and such. Will be a nice change of pace, and I'm sure if i stick it out past the initial rush that I will probably level a Horde character at some point.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

Shabbat Shalom
<Gold Donor>
17,405
65,167
Is this a reference to that quest in Redridge Mountains? I can't remember if that quest had to do with walking dead style undead or if was bandits or gnolls that kill the family.

I remember Bride of the Embalmer from Duskwood but this isn't it lol. I think it's a remake of a scene from a zombie movie or just someone showcasing that there's no going back when you're with a goth baddie.