World of Warcraft: Forever

Flobee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
3,462
4,118
Can't believe this forum is full of a bunch of weenie alliance dorks.

1790643508138.png
 
  • 6Solidarity
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Caeden

Golden Baronet of the Realm
8,745
14,435
So this gonna shoot WoW back into the 8+ million zeitgeist and result in another South Park episode?
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Magimaster

Trakanon Raider
578
1,432
Can't believe this forum is full of a bunch of weenie alliance dorks.


Personally, I haven't touched WoW since the start of BFA; hadn't touched Classic or any private server. Decided I'm going to give this a go and I am burned out on Horde. I only played Horde characters the whole time before, so I want to go through and level an Alliance character or two to see their storylines and such. Will be a nice change of pace, and I'm sure if i stick it out past the initial rush that I will probably level a Horde character at some point.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

Shabbat Shalom
<Gold Donor>
17,408
65,177
Is this a reference to that quest in Redridge Mountains? I can't remember if that quest had to do with walking dead style undead or if was bandits or gnolls that kill the family.

I remember Bride of the Embalmer from Duskwood but this isn't it lol. I think it's a remake of a scene from a zombie movie or just someone showcasing that there's no going back when you're with a goth baddie.
 

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
1,550
784
Dumb shower thought question. If prot pallies and ferals are being brought up to warrior tank levels and warrior dps is being brought down to the plebs… with their lack of additional utility, wtf do warriors bring to the table?
 

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
20,263
45,066
Can't believe this forum is full of a bunch of weenie alliance dorks.

View attachment 642218
White man human is the only way I ever roll.

Even when I play tabletop dungeons and dragons I'm a white man human. Whether it's the greatest paladin that's Richard Gere from First Knight, or a druid that looks like Christopher Lambert from the movie The Druids, or the greatest monk ever, Zardoz, white man human.

You'll never get me to play some sinister subhuman race.
 

Kaines

Potato Supreme
20,134
57,299
Dumb shower thought question. If prot pallies and ferals are being brought up to warrior tank levels and warrior dps is being brought down to the plebs… with their lack of additional utility, wtf do warriors bring to the table?
Prot warriors will still be the only tanks with Shield Wall. And will still be the best overall tank. Bears still struggle with AoE tanking and Pallies still take more damage than warriors. Basically WotLK tanking where a 25 man raid wanted at least one of each.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
6,084
16,584
"Man, being buff and masculine and badass is too popular, guess I'll be gay instead." Horde for life.
 
  • 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
1,260
2,991
Going Alliance PVP. Have a few buddies playing, but the more the merrier. Thinking human paly at this point as I can fill any role and I hate being limited.