Noodleface
A Mod Real Quick
Missed their chance for 13%Also I just now realized that Orcs have two racial cooldowns and one is a 15% magical damage reduction. Wuuuut?
- 7

- 1
Missed their chance for 13%Also I just now realized that Orcs have two racial cooldowns and one is a 15% magical damage reduction. Wuuuut?

Hold me bros.
That little bit was better than the movie in feels.
Where was that song from? I know that song from some movie.
Can't believe this forum is full of a bunch of weenie alliance dorks.
Personally, I haven't touched WoW since the start of BFA; hadn't touched Classic or any private server. Decided I'm going to give this a go and I am burned out on Horde. I only played Horde characters the whole time before, so I want to go through and level an Alliance character or two to see their storylines and such. Will be a nice change of pace, and I'm sure if i stick it out past the initial rush that I will probably level a Horde character at some point.
Hold me bros.
Is this a reference to that quest in Redridge Mountains? I can't remember if that quest had to do with walking dead style undead or if was bandits or gnolls that kill the family.

White man human is the only way I ever roll.
Prot warriors will still be the only tanks with Shield Wall. And will still be the best overall tank. Bears still struggle with AoE tanking and Pallies still take more damage than warriors. Basically WotLK tanking where a 25 man raid wanted at least one of each.Dumb shower thought question. If prot pallies and ferals are being brought up to warrior tank levels and warrior dps is being brought down to the plebs… with their lack of additional utility, wtf do warriors bring to the table?
I wish it was even or close but it’s not. Horde is wayyy too popular now for my taste - that makes them lame.
I'm going to play a shirtless blue male elf."Man, being buff and masculine and badass is too popular, guess I'll be gay instead." Horde for life.