World of Warcraft: Forever

Masakari

Shabbat Shalom
<Gold Donor>
17,417
65,199
I've only decided I'm playing Shaman lol. Horde or Alliance PVE... this is annoyingly difficult. Might just roll Alliance as that is what I actually want to play this time. For the relative future anyway.

D0rf Shaman is pretty lulzy, I think you'll like it.
 

Animosity

Silver Baronet of the Realm
8,310
7,300
I've only decided I'm playing Shaman lol. Horde or Alliance PVE... this is annoyingly difficult. Might just roll Alliance as that is what I actually want to play this time. For the relative future anyway.
You will play horde with us and like it!
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
20,137
57,310
Decided: Orc Rogue, leveling in Tirisfall until 12, then normal Barrens + routine.

Important shit worked out today *eye roll*
Got my PTO approved today. The Thursday and Friday following release. Then the week before and week of Thanksgiving. Important things indeed.
 
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Burren

Golden Baronet of the Realm
7,540
14,109
Funny the time it takes to do things right now. Despite being 3-4pm on a work day, every zone was massively crowded still.
1-5 took 30 minutes; not bad.
5-10 took another 2 and a half hours.