World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
How does it work for shit like prot paladin for example? Will 2h swords still drop for me or am I just never going to see them again unless I change loot spec per boss?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I asked them to. Also, I haven't checked yet but can't you change the loot options like you can for everything else?

EDIT: Nope, doesn't look like you can change it. At least not while solo.

DOUBLE EDIT: Looks like he's wrong anyway (or was bugged?). I just killed first two bosses in Heroic ICC (25 player) and got cloth and leather gear as well as some plate and a weapon (3 drops from each boss)

Last edited:

xzi

Mouthbreather
are low level dungeons actually as bad as people are making them out to be or are people just extremely fucking terrible at the game and only hitting sinister strike on every mob confused why it isn't dying in 2 hits anymore?

Because for the last month or so I've exclusively done dungeons when a tank friend is online up til about level 70 and I outdps'd every single dps except one warrior as a resto shaman and I think people are mad they actually have to participate now. But I could be totally wrong. Bosses could just have a billion HP, I don't know I'm asking.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People still do emissaries?
They take 3 minutes now that flying is a thing. They have a chance at Legendaries (so add to your BLP) and are easily the most efficient way to get order resources. If you aren't spending that 3 minutes per day doing them you are seriously hampering yourself out of laziness.

Khane

are low level dungeons actually as bad as people are making them out to be or are people just extremely fucking terrible at the game and only hitting sinister strike on every mob confused why it isn't dying in 2 hits anymore?

Because for the last month or so I've exclusively done dungeons when a tank friend is online up til about level 70 and I outdps'd every single dps except one warrior as a resto shaman and I think people are mad they actually have to participate now. But I could be totally wrong. Bosses could just have a billion HP, I don't know I'm asking.

Most people don't have a full set of heirlooms believe it or not. But yea, it's mostly just bads.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
They take 3 minutes now that flying is a thing. They have a chance at Legendaries (so add to your BLP) and are easily the most efficient way to get order resources. If you aren't spending that 3 minutes per day doing them you are seriously hampering yourself out of laziness.

I think noodle meant this more as who needs any of that stuff anymore, most of us have all the lego's for our class, i have 250k+ order resources (meatball with 3x OR per WQ items).

i do them occasionally on alts but if you only play one character there is zero reason to do them if you've been playing all expansion, even the pure casuals have all their legos for their specs at this point. considering you didn't reroll and have been playing consistently in the last year / year and a half. I rerolled to Monk in February of last year, got my last MW lego last night, still missing a few WW but i have all the BrM.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
even the pure casuals have all their legos for their specs at this point.

I've been slacking -- a lot -- on the BLP, and I'm only 1 legendary away on my main from having them all. If people put the time in, they're done by now, yes. Bring on the random useless legendary tokens because that particular alt isn't 110 yet!

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
With all these shitty bugs hampering instances and raids, I think everyone should take full advantage of pet battle week to catch up to the real end game content.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think noodle meant this more as who needs any of that stuff anymore, most of us have all the lego's for our class, i have 250k+ order resources (meatball with 3x OR per WQ items).

i do them occasionally on alts but if you only play one character there is zero reason to do them if you've been playing all expansion, even the pure casuals have all their legos for their specs at this point. considering you didn't reroll and have been playing consistently in the last year / year and a half. I rerolled to Monk in February of last year, got my last MW lego last night, still missing a few WW but i have all the BrM.
On my Druid who I have been playing all expansion I have one spec I have zero Legendaries for. I've got quite a bit to go on the legendary market. As far as order resources, I burn through them. I only play a couple hours a night but use the app on the regular though so I might be an outlier.

Khane

Oooooooh baby
  • Items previously removed from game are dropping from areas where they were never present.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I have a feeling this will be most of the WoW playerbase in a couple of days.

02jzs436lma01.png

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
lol, people complaining as if the earth is ending, on patch day, when nothing has been resolved yet and we know it's coming.

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm
We literally called the raid last night after 2 pulls on Argus because of the insane lag everyone was getting, fun times.

I found this absolutely hilarious from that bugs list: "PK trait currently disabled due to an exploitable bug that caused it to deal a lot more damage than intended." I can't imagine if we didn't have insane lag last night and the amount of progress we could have made on Argus with our 3 rogues.