World of Warcraft: Current Year

Rali

Trakanon Raider
"It's ok baby, I didn't mean it, things'll be different from now on, I promise....."

saoirse ronan assault GIF

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I was actually okay with warforging/thunderforging/titanforging when it was just free levels of the upgrade system. As long as I could grind a resource to "catch up" to the same power level as luckier players it was fine by me. That incarnation was short lived, though.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
lol, this shit is killing me. Haven't even seen or played the changes and people already satisfied with them. This is why we have microtransaction grindfests instead of nice things.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Malkav

French Madman
lol, this shit is killing me. Haven't even seen or played the changes and people already satisfied with them. This is why we have microtransaction grindfests instead of nice things.

From the post, it's coming "this Fall". If this is their response to Endwalker, it's lolworthy.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
From the post, it's coming "this Fall". If this is their response to Endwalker, it's lolworthy.
They aren’t in a position to address Endwalker. This is just trying to patch up the hull before the ship is completely lost. A 9.2 PTR is probably the best they can do by Endwalker release unless they just release the new raid with minimal if any new other content.

Malkav

French Madman
They aren’t in a position to address Endwalker. This is just trying to patch up the hull before the ship is completely lost. A 9.2 PTR is probably the best they can do by Endwalker release unless they just release the new raid with minimal if any new other content.

Oh yeah definitely. At this rate 9.2 is probably a 2022 thing.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Rali

Trakanon Raider
Thanks for slightly loosening the cuffs daddy.

Has Ion made any comment at all? Wowprogress is still saying he hasn't logged into Gurg in 24 days.

He may not have logged into WoW, but he's been around here in the last 24 hours ;)

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
He may not have logged into WoW, but he's been around here in the last 24 hours ;)
haha Why? He like to mentally flagellate himself for being a egotistical retard by reading all the well-earned hate before bed or something?

Rali

Trakanon Raider
Oh, I don't think he comes here for the Boozecube rants :p He's not posted here in a while now, but he's definitely been on the site. I think his tastes lie in other forums/threads though ;)

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Well, at least someone other than Ossoi is beating it to his pictures

• 1Worf

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Oh, I don't think he comes here for the Boozecube rants :p He's not posted here in a while now, but he's definitely been on the site. I think his tastes lie in other forums/threads though ;)
Fuckin vanessa again, I swear, that guy...

• 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
No wonder my RNG in game was always so shit.

• 3Worf

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Has Ion made any comment at all?
Probably busy with the lawsuit. He's in the shitty position to be both leadership, and having a law degree. Activision probably said "you handle that, it was your department that fucked this up, anyway."

Or he is busy with new experiments for player retention:

experiments.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Probably busy with the lawsuit. He's in the shitty position to be both leadership, and having a law degree. Activision probably said "you handle that, it was your department that fucked this up, anyway."

Or he is busy with new experiments for player retention:

View attachment 369619
Behavioral Sink is a good description of WoW.