World War Z

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Movie was a C+.. Ending was a F. Just seemed to get worse as it went along. Should been more like the book where they jumped around from various perspectives and interviews.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I was bored to tears trying to watch it a second time to see what the uncut version was. It just doesn't have any replay valueat all.

PosterOfStuff_sl

shitlord
Movie was a C+.. Ending was a F. Just seemed to get worse as it went along. Should been more like the book where they jumped around from various perspectives and interviews.
I thought the ending was about as true to the book as you could get. We saw one story, and the ending opened up possibilities of other stories.

I get all the complaints about the movie that have been posted, but for a book that is made up of individual stories to have the movie end opening the door for other stories to be told seems well logical.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought the ending was about as true to the book as you could get. We saw one story, and the ending opened up possibilities of other stories.
Yes, super mystery zombie invisibility army is the same as worldwide organized manual defense with melee weapons.

Ending opened up possibilities of other stories that are equally unrelated to the book.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>

I get all the complaints about the movie that have been posted, but for a book that is made up of individual stories to have the movie end opening the door for other stories to be told seems well logical.
yeh, but it wasn't a zombie movie.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Were any of the retards involved with I Am Legend involved with this piece of shit?

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Were any of the retards involved with I Am Legend involved with this piece of shit?
damn....that movie could have been so great but in the end,was just another "zombie" (really bad cgi btw) movie
frown.png

Fazana_sl

shitlord
You reposted something Astrochuk posted on the previous page.

Please reflect on that for a while and understand where your life took a wrong turn.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Wasn't horrible or unwatchable - just crap we've seen 100x already.

The cliche Jeff-Goldblum scientist guy going off about nature this and nature that, then slipping and blowing his own brains out before actually doing anything was great.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Wasn't horrible or unwatchable - just crap we've seen 100x already.

The cliche Jeff-Goldblum scientist guy going off about nature this and nature that, then slipping and blowing his own brains out before actually doing anything was great.
Pretty much this.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah. Watching it I just couldn't help but wonder why they decided to make this movie. If you're not even going to try, then why are you doing it?

fucker_sl

shitlord
huh....maybe to make money ? the only shit they care about ? do you think anyone involved into making this movie has actually read the book beside "maybe" the script writer ? only to trow it away after 20 pages probably ?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
No shit money. I just mean whythismovie? It had a lot of potential, and it was risky and cost a lot of money. If money was the only factor there are easier targets. Surely someone wanted to make a good movie, at some point here, they wanted to tell a great story and they failed.

Silence_sl

shitlord
No shit money. I just mean whythismovie? It had a lot of potential, and it was risky and cost a lot of money. If money was the only factor there are easier targets. Surely someone wanted to make a good movie, at some point here, they wanted to tell a great story and they failed.
It was Pitt's first mega movie as producer, and he was in way over his head. At the end of the day, they had to rewrite the script AND reshoot 40+ minutes of the film just to get it to the point to where it made some sense.