Worst movie you've ever seen?

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
At least that has Madchen Amick.

View attachment 417929
Saw one of her movies when I was like 17 and 'bated eight times in a row over her, which is a personal record that I've never even come close to since. 2-3 times with actual women a couple times if they were hot enough, that's it.

IIRC by the 6th or 7th time it began to hurt and I persisted anyway just a bit longer.

Being 17 was awesome.

View attachment 417931
Wish I could remember what movie it was. I think she had a sex scene which is what prompted my uncontrollable wank sesh.

View attachment 417932
I gotta go
Madchen was hot as shit in her 40's and then went down bad

Edit- my bad she's still great looking in her 50s

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
At least that has Madchen Amick.

View attachment 417929
Saw one of her movies when I was like 17 and 'bated eight times in a row over her, which is a personal record that I've never even come close to since. 2-3 times with actual women a couple times if they were hot enough, that's it.

IIRC by the 6th or 7th time it began to hurt and I persisted anyway just a bit longer.

Being 17 was awesome.

View attachment 417931
Wish I could remember what movie it was. I think she had a sex scene which is what prompted my uncontrollable wank sesh.

View attachment 417932
I gotta go
Since you intrigued me, I looked it up. It pretty much has to be Dream Lover (1993) with James Spader. Full titties and bush, and a nice ass shot as well. Nothing else she has done is remotely close to that, or old enough.

I give it two thumbs up, very very nice!

Link is immediately NSFW.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Heavy Metal 2000, god damn that was horrible.

Horrible animation, horrible sound, horrible story, horrible editing.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Max Payne, awful movie and brings so much hate in me.....fuck you Marky Mark, just fuck you and everyone involved in that garbage.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Steven Seagal has a lot of contenders for this prestigious title, but gotta go with Kill Switch

• 2Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

a-beautiful-day-in-the-neighbourhood-poster.jpg

Maybe it's because the character wasn't part of my youth but my girlfriend fell asleep and I struggled not to.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

a-beautiful-day-in-the-neighbourhood-poster.jpg

Maybe it's because the character wasn't part of my youth but my girlfriend fell asleep and I struggled not to.
it was totally part of my childhood, along with Wonderama, Sesame Street, Zoom, 321 Contact, Romper Room American Bandstand, Davey and Goliath, Soul Train and all the other Saturday morning cartoons. it doesnt mean i needed a movie about them or i wanted to see America's groomer portray Mr Rogers as something bigger than he was.

• 2Solidarity

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
We have a new front runner. Backdraft 2. Holy shit that was so awful.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I downloaded Myra Breckinridge, frequently heralded as one of the worst movies ever, because I wanted to see Raquel Welch playing a transsexual and pegging a dude.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Currently rated 997th in my personal list is Woman in the Window. It was massively meh with a nonsensical and pointless plot twist.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I can't tell if Rob Zombie loves The Munsters, hates The Munsters or just hates us.

• 3Worf