Worst movie you've ever seen?

joz123

Potato del Grande
Not liking Ernest movies I get. But Life Aquatic? That's insanity. The soundtrack alone was awesome and the cinematography was great even if you don't like the characters in it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I've never actually seen Life Aquatic, as I know I won't like it. Every Ernest movie is a goddamn treasure though!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
he can now do this in real life w/o acting
s-l1600.jpg

Maybe this Scientology stuff is something worth looking into.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
2 are dead, 1 has Parkinson, the other is old and then there is Tom Cruise.
All hail Xenu!!!

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
2 are dead, 1 has Parkinson, the other is old and then there is Tom Cruise.
All hail Xenu!!!
Maybe 2 dead, 2 with Parkinson's and one immortal.

Williams was a beaten man, he had horrible taste in women, the bitches drained him broke and he figured offing himself was the only way out. what a damned waste. imagine being a big star for almost 30 years and have less money than he had when he started.

• 1Like

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Man, its probably not the worst movie or anything, but the only movie I've ever thought about walking out of a theater in was the 2003 Daredevil with Ben Affleck. Halfway through I leaned over to my wife and said "This is just the worst, I hate it, do you just want to go?" and she went "What? It's fine, no, I want to finish it." Pretty sure we got into a whole big fight after words because I was just dumbfounded on how she could honestly enjoy that movie and I couldn't drop it. I only remember it because it's legitimately the only movie I've ever started that I was fine just walking away from.

But man, I've probably sat through hundreds of movies I didn't like just because I started it so - strap yourself in for the ride mentality. I watched They Live the other day just because its a cult classic I somehow never saw, and when the movie ended I said out loud "Well, that was a waste of my time" and got up to do something productive lol.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Man, its probably not the worst movie or anything, but the only movie I've ever thought about walking out of a theater in was the 2003 Daredevil with Ben Affleck. Halfway through I leaned over to my wife and said "This is just the worst, I hate it, do you just want to go?" and she went "What? It's fine, no, I want to finish it." Pretty sure we got into a whole big fight after words because I was just dumbfounded on how she could honestly enjoy that movie and I couldn't drop it. I only remember it because it's legitimately the only movie I've ever started that I was fine just walking away from.

But man, I've probably sat through hundreds of movies I didn't like just because I started it so - strap yourself in for the ride mentality. I watched They Live the other day just because its a cult classic I somehow never saw, and when the movie ended I said out loud "Well, that was a waste of my time" and got up to do something productive lol.
if you hated Daredevil, you probably shouldnt ever watch Elektra.

• 2Worf

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
I could say all the direct to video Steven Seagal flicks but if I had to choose one it would be Attack Force, mainly due to the fact the plot was changed post production and Steven's lines where dubbed over for 90% of the film.

• 1Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I could say all the direct to video Steven Seagal flicks but if I had to choose one it would be Attack Force, mainly due to the fact the plot was changed post production and Steven's lines where dubbed over for 90% of the film.

You're nuts. Attack Force is a so bad its good all timer.

He goes from his raspy mumbles to suddenly sounding like Martin Sheen and back again. His fights are just him and his opponent, usually a hot model chick, slapping each others arms, and a completely incoherent story where 90% of the plot goes unresolved.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Honorable mention for TV series?

At least that has Madchen Amick.

1655599838292.png

Saw one of her movies when I was like 17 and 'bated eight times in a row over her, which is a personal record that I've never even come close to since. 2-3 times with actual women a couple times if they were hot enough, that's it.

IIRC by the 6th or 7th time it began to hurt and I persisted anyway just a bit longer.

Being 17 was awesome.

1655599987666.png

Wish I could remember what movie it was. I think she had a sex scene which is what prompted my uncontrollable wank sesh.

1655600036105.png

I gotta go

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
At least that has Madchen Amick.

View attachment 417929
Saw one of her movies when I was like 17 and 'bated eight times in a row over her, which is a personal record that I've never even come close to since. 2-3 times with actual women a couple times if they were hot enough, that's it.

IIRC by the 6th or 7th time it began to hurt and I persisted anyway just a bit longer.

Being 17 was awesome.

View attachment 417931
Wish I could remember what movie it was. I think she had a sex scene which is what prompted my uncontrollable wank sesh.

View attachment 417932
I gotta go
good on you dude, my record was 5 and i have no memory of why.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I pretty strongly hate Garden State. It was over the top in trying to be quirky and cute and the Zach Braff character was utterly insufferable.

I also hate that one, for a different reason. Invited a girl I worked with, who I was more or less in love with, to go see it with me. She was talking about it a bit so I thought it'd be a good thing to ask her to see, only to find out this other guy had already invited her and they were going that evening. So that was a real punch in the face. Later I found out he was from NJ so the movie meant a lot to him, and . They ended up dating and are still together 18 years later.

I like the soundtrack of the movie a lot, but even that just reminds me of that timeframe where this girl I liked got scooped like right before I got to her, then I had to watch that relationship go on for a few months right in front of me, and wasn't mature enough to just buck up and forget about it. The lamest thing was that another girl we worked with very clearly had a thing for me, and I basically ignored her while I pined over the first one who didn't want me. Basically I acted like a chick.

Dafuq?

I mean, as a teen I definitely chafed the skin down there. But 8x in a row???

Lemme rephrase, it was 8x in one night, with breaks in-between. Some breaks were like 5 minutes, some were like 40 minutes, IDK. But I was pretty much solely focused on bating over Madchen Amick as much as humanly possible that night.