Worst movie you've ever seen?

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Theres countless movies so boring and unappealing I never tried to watch them or turned them off almost immediately. Impossible to rate those, I feel like boring movies is a different category entirely.

But in terms of movies so bad I was pissed off I had watched part of it, my list is one movie long. The only movie I ever paid (WTF??) to see and walked out of.

Naked Gun 2 1/2. A movie so fucking stupid I'm convinced the entire thing was a troll at my expense.

Its been nearly 30 years. I still get a little pissed off when I think about it. Thats a bad movie.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Theres countless movies so boring and unappealing I never tried to watch them or turned them off almost immediately. Impossible to rate those, I feel like boring movies is a different category entirely.

But in terms of movies so bad I was pissed off I had watched part of it, my list is one movie long. The only movie I ever paid (WTF??) to see and walked out of.

Naked Gun 2 1/2. A movie so fucking stupid I'm convinced the entire thing was a troll at my expense.

Its been nearly 30 years. I still get a little pissed off when I think about it. Thats a bad movie.
how dare these bastards try to make anyone laugh!

even the trailer is comedy gold.
"if you only see one movie this year, then you need to get out more!"

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
I've seen a lot of absolute crap over the years... Battlefield Earth, Batman and Robin, Freddy got Fingered... one recent movie I tried watching that was absolutely terrible was "Prisoners of Ghostland" starring Nick Cage. I went in figuring it was one of those movies that tries to be so bad it's funny and cult-like. but god damn it was just so awkward and terrible that I couldn't take it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I hate Marlon Wayans because of this movie. I would rather shut my brain off and watch Battlefield: Earth for multiple hours than sit through 30 min of this movie again (Battlefield Earth at least lets you learn about Scientology, or some shit):

p26702_p_v8_am.jpg
Yeah but Jeremy Irons was fucking brilliant in that movie. You could tell he was the one DMing the campaign.

Young me got mad about it. How bad can you fuck something up
So bad it prompted Toriyama to revive the IP with Super to wipe away the stench of Evolution.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Too many garbage movies over my lifetime but more specific, ' worst movies I paid good money to see at the theater':
dgfngn.jpg

and
gdrdjej.jpg

Juvarisx

Florida

jesus fuck this was bad. caught it on late night cable and hated every minute of it.

Oh god yea, the director of Kids made that, I am pretty sure just to film teenagers bang. It was fucking awful.

Worst film I have watched is probably this:

Its just so bad on so many levels, and the worst part is Uwe Boll didnt understand why people hated it, its the strangest DVD commentary track ever. ITs just him bitching about everyone from critics, to video game companies to his distribution company.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The Postman. Sit through a boring ass Kevin Costner movie and when you get to the end, you think you're at least going to get a battle between the two armies. And then instead of battle, Costner and the general instead fight in a shitty hand to hand fight that goes about as bad as a fight between two old dudes can go. Fuck you Costner.
LOLOL

I watched this with Vonpol Vonpol (rip).

We went to watch that with his mom and dad who had just read the book and was a big fan. We were making fun of the trailers and commercials before we even saw the movie. This was even before we knew it was going to be bad so when it actually turned out to be shit I’ll never forget his dad looking at us and telling us to STFU because the jokes were making his mom cry.

Last edited:

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
"'Dragon Ball Z' was important for me as a father, so I was really into it when I got the role. And they told me it was a $120 million picture, and that Stephen Chow was producing. And Stephen Chow is the director of 'Kung Fu Hustle' and 'Shaolin Soccer.' Which if you guys haven't seen his films, go get them, just fabulous. They're funny, goofy, violent, scary: Everything you would need for Dragon Ball to work.

"And I get out to Durango, Mexico and it's a $30 million picture and Stephen Chow is just on paper to fool us down into the desert. And they don't even want to pay for the stuntman to get made up like me, so they never used the stuntman; they just kept putting me up on wires. I still have a separated clavicle from the shoot, because it was just gnarly. But I still wanted my son to at least like my part in it."

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I did a period where I was a movie theater manager and had to check my prints, so I sort of developed a taste for really bad movies. There are lots of shitty low budget movies that are terrible, usually horror or some washed up actor trying to cash a paycheck, but those are a dime a dozen and you expect them to be shit. When I think top tier shit movie, I am thinking movie someone spent money on, big names attached, and it just fucking flat out sucked balls on every level. My top five from over the years:

5) Congo- Even Tim Curry was shit in this movie. Michael Chriton wrote this turd and it had a big name cast. It was laughably bad to the point where people were making jokes about it years after it came out and before the internet was even a thing.

4) Pluto Nash- This movie probably single handedly ended Eddie Murphies career as a top grossing comedy star.

3) Gigly- Afleck at the height of his cocaine habit right before he broke up Bennifer. A truely horrifically unwatchable movie.

2) Leonard Part 6- Cosby was in his prime but the dude could not make a good movie to save his life. May as well include Ghost Dad with this one, too.

1) Highlander 2- While Jack and Jill remains the worst movie I ever paid money to see, this one genuinely crushed my soul do to my love of the original and all the hype going into it. It basically sunk the franchise into permanent cable TV show and direct to DVD status forever after. Its so bad, even the people in charge of the IP just pretend it never happened. I was angry after seeing this and skipped the Adrian Paul show on its initial run due to how bad this was.

Honorable Mention: Jack and Jill, Spanglesh, Pacific Rim, Seventh Son, and Fair Game.

Full disclosure, I paid money to see each of these in the theatre (or screened them when I was a theatre manager).

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I like watching "bad" movies but for whatever reason this one sticks out the most. The teenage D&D nerd in me was mortally offended by this movie and I regret ever seeing it.

View attachment 416636

I also deeply regret my second watch of The Last Jedi (was dragged by my GF so I couldn't help it). Last Star Wars movie I'll ever watch and was made worse by some fucking Star Wars fanboys loudly sperging out over it and the theater doing nothing about it. Probably the worst movie experience I ever had.

This movie is my absolute favorite guilty pleasure. Yeah, I get it's bad, but I fucking love watching it anyway.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
The live action movie of Rescue Rangers that came out this year:

cndrr1.png

Ugly Sonic was the only good parts.

Cybsled

2) Leonard Part 6- Cosby was in his prime but the dude could not make a good movie to save his life. May as well include Ghost Dad with this one, too.

Movie was bad, but I remember watching this all the time as a kid because it felt like they played it on HBO at least once per day lol

Vegans that literally would explode from eating meat was pretty funny, though

• 1Solidarity

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
LOLOL

I watched this with Vonpol Vonpol (rip).

We went to watch that with his mom and dad who had just read the book and was a big fan. We were making fun of the trailers and commercials before we even saw the movie. This was even before we knew it was going to be bad so when it actually turned out to be shit I’ll never forget his dad looking at us and telling us to STFU because the jokes were making his mom cry.

Did he die from watching it?

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I've seen a lot of absolute crap over the years... Battlefield Earth, Batman and Robin, Freddy got Fingered... one recent movie I tried watching that was absolutely terrible was "Prisoners of Ghostland" starring Nick Cage. I went in figuring it was one of those movies that tries to be so bad it's funny and cult-like. but god damn it was just so awkward and terrible that I couldn't take it.
Thank you for mentioning Freddy Got Fingered, so I don’t have to