Worst movie you've ever seen?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Is that the one where she sucked him off on film and killed her career?
uh, well Chloe as far as i know had many opportunities for a career. she literally just sucks. thats all she will ever be known for.
example Kim Kardashian had a viral sex tape with some jogger and she is a world famous model, TV star and marketed herself into many makeup and clothing line products. more people saw her fucking than has ever seen Chloe slurping some dick for 3 minutes.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I did a period where I was a movie theater manager and had to check my prints, so I sort of developed a taste for really bad movies. There are lots of shitty low budget movies that are terrible, usually horror or some washed up actor trying to cash a paycheck, but those are a dime a dozen and you expect them to be shit. When I think top tier shit movie, I am thinking movie someone spent money on, big names attached, and it just fucking flat out sucked balls on every level. My top five from over the years:

5) Congo- Even Tim Curry was shit in this movie. Michael Chriton wrote this turd and it had a big name cast. It was laughably bad to the point where people were making jokes about it years after it came out and before the internet was even a thing.

4) Pluto Nash- This movie probably single handedly ended Eddie Murphies career as a top grossing comedy star.

3) Gigly- Afleck at the height of his cocaine habit right before he broke up Bennifer. A truely horrifically unwatchable movie.

2) Leonard Part 6- Cosby was in his prime but the dude could not make a good movie to save his life. May as well include Ghost Dad with this one, too.

1) Highlander 2- While Jack and Jill remains the worst movie I ever paid money to see, this one genuinely crushed my soul do to my love of the original and all the hype going into it. It basically sunk the franchise into permanent cable TV show and direct to DVD status forever after. Its so bad, even the people in charge of the IP just pretend it never happened. I was angry after seeing this and skipped the Adrian Paul show on its initial run due to how bad this was.

Honorable Mention: Jack and Jill, Spanglesh, Pacific Rim, Seventh Son, and Fair Game.

Full disclosure, I paid money to see each of these in the theatre (or screened them when I was a theatre manager).

Pacific Rim is awesome, re watched it just last month. The sequel is terrible, lol

• 1Direct to DVD
Reactions: 1 user

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
In a one in a billion reversal she has done a ton of shit since then and Vincent Gallo’s career went into the shitter.

I mean it wasn’t like he was doing much outside of staring in movies he wrote and directed.

Szlia

cabbitcabbit addressed it while I was researching, but indeed the fact she is in stuff you did not see or did not remember does not mean her career died in any way shape or form. After Brown Bunny (2003) she has been in 31 movies (including some notable ones like Manderlay, Broken Flowers, Zodiac, Lean on Pete) and 18 TV series (American Horror Stories, Portlandia...).

As for Vincent Gallo, he has been in a handful of movies since then (with most notably an award winning performance in the acclaimed Essential Killing - did not care much for the film myself). It should be noted that he is also a touring musician and is now 60 years old.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Samurai Cop - "Once in a while, a work turns out to be so bad, it creates a disruption in the badness continuum and wraps right around to good"

The trailer is amazing and this is absolutely a Masterpiece. It's amazing piece of cinema in that rarefied air of The Room.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Samurai Cop is that generations Plan 9. Its so bad its entertaining, like if Kung Fury were being made as a serious movie.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
There have been a lot of really bad movies listed, but I promise you this is worse than any of them. I mentioned it somewhere here in the past year because a coworker told me I should watch it. When I later threatened to murder him over it, he backpedaled and said he never claimed it was good, he just thought I would want to see how "disturbing" it is. No, no I didn't.

It even has Danny Trejo in it. For about 3 minutes. Even he just wanted to collect his paycheck and forget this movie ever existed. I challenge anyone to watch this (it is free on Prime) all the way through, because the movie itself is completely fucking terrible, BUT THEN they do an M Night Shamalamadingdong twist at the end that is just fucking bonkers out of this world.

Unless you've watched this movie all the way through, you have no idea what truly terrible is. I would put this movie up against all comers, and expect it to win in a landslide every time.

• 1Like

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Young me got mad about it. How bad can you fuck something up

71JyTUXR4CL._SL1500_.jpg
Never saw it. Never will

ohkcrlho

The only movie I didn't finish watching till today. It's just so bad. Every actor is terrible, maybe was an artistic choice by the director.

• 1Seriously?

ohkcrlho

Jeepers Creepers was the worst movie before gone baby gone. Most retarded "monster" movie ever.
Jack and Jill is just purely annoying.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i'm starting to think that bad movies with trailers that also look bad shouldnt be counted as a "worst movie". you know they are bad going in, so it wasnt an unexpected unpleasant experience. when i went to see Michael Bay's Transformers movie, i thought it would be a fun action flick with witty dialogue, i guess i was thinking Armageddon. it was so bad. i walked out on Transformers halfway through. that was an unexpected horrible experience.

this is the trailer for my "worst movie" .
it doesnt look exceptional, but its got an incredible cast and its my favorite genre of films, road films. most of my favorite films are about people going on a trip somewhere and crazy adventures ensue along the way.
nope, just a bunch of hippy lesbians doing dumb (NOT sexy) lesbian shit with very small cameos from big stars. even Uma's hotness couldnt keep me from walking out.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Eye of the Beholder;

A movie about absolutely nothing. Ashley Judd plays a murderer who is tracked by some kind of British spy played by Ewan McGregor. Ewan becomes obsessed with her and follows Ashley as she runs all over the country trying to invent new lives. Its this weird spy just following her around spying on her sometimes intervening in her life until the movie just ends. Absolutely horrible.

Retards who think this is good seem to think its some low rent version of Mullohand Drive.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Worst movie I never saw was probably Pure Luck. First date with the biggest titty gal I ever dated and we left halfway through movie. Only movie I ever walked out on. Went back home and fucked and pretty much worst fuck I ever had too. Her body was rocking 9/10 but dat smell jesus. What a shitty night in general. Bad movie, bad hos and we ate Taco Bell before the movie so pretty sure I had bad shits later on too.

The first girl I ever hooked up with had a pretty bad smell going on downstairs. It smelled like she had washed her vagina with a dirty mop. And then I got bowel issues later on that evening, as well as some weird thing I had to take an antibiotic for.

• 1Worf
  • 1Barf

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Worst movie I've ever seen...I can think of a couple, like that Rule 54 movie (I think it was called that but IDK) which was a bunch of Hollywood big names doing completely idiotic skits that had no humorous value and came off as mean-spirited half the time. One of the few things I ever regretted watching, and probably objectively the worst movie I've seen.

However, the worst for me personally on a fan level was Highlander: The Source. As a huge fan of Highlander growing up (the show and some of the movies) I was pretty stoked to see the characters return circa 2006 or so. Turns out that the movie was some kind of horror movie script that they repurposed into a "Highlander" movie. It had nothing at all to do with Highlander. They destroyed every connection it had to the source material in the first 30 minutes, from killing off beloved characters to breaking the main character's signature katana.,

Just an abysmally bad movie, so horrendous on every level, and it being the "ending" of a great series felt like such a massive shit being taken on the fans.

Here's a rundown of the movie for anyone who missed it, which was almost everyone, even in the fanbase.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Friday the 13th Part VIII. Was supposed to be jason in nyc but most of the movie takes place on a boat with lame non-gory kills. Also has the worst mask-less jason makeup.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I like watching "bad" movies but for whatever reason this one sticks out the most. The teenage D&D nerd in me was mortally offended by this movie and I regret ever seeing it.

View attachment 416636

I also deeply regret my second watch of The Last Jedi (was dragged by my GF so I couldn't help it). Last Star Wars movie I'll ever watch and was made worse by some fucking Star Wars fanboys loudly sperging out over it and the theater doing nothing about it. Probably the worst movie experience I ever had.

Worst movie experience I ever had was taking my mom to see The Hobbit. She's a big, big LOTR movie fan and was stoked for a Hobbit movie.

We get there and the row of teenagers a couple rows behind us just does NOT. SHUT. UP. for the first ten minutes of the movie. Finally I stand up and yell at them to shut up, and they all went silent. For the rest of the movie I didn't hear more than the occasional murmuring from them, but even that felt like a slight, and it was just awkward to be there after that anyway. At least my mom liked the movie. Until we realized it was just the first third of the story, and it wasn't nearly as good as the LOTR movies either. We never saw the other two Hobbits.

Homsar

Worst movie I ever watch maybe Serbian Film. Any bad movies Ive known what I was walking into and could laugh at stuff and horror I could stomach.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Worst movie I've ever seen...I can think of a couple, like that Rule 54 movie (I think it was called that but IDK) which was a bunch of Hollywood big names doing completely idiotic skits that had no humorous value and came off as mean-spirited half the time. One of the few things I ever regretted watching, and probably objectively the worst movie I've seen.

However, the worst for me personally on a fan level was Highlander: The Source. As a huge fan of Highlander growing up (the show and some of the movies) I was pretty stoked to see the characters return circa 2006 or so. Turns out that the movie was some kind of horror movie script that they repurposed into a "Highlander" movie. It had nothing at all to do with Highlander. They destroyed every connection it had to the source material in the first 30 minutes, from killing off beloved characters to breaking the main character's signature katana.,

Just an abysmally bad movie, so horrendous on every level, and it being the "ending" of a great series felt like such a massive shit being taken on the fans.

Here's a rundown of the movie for anyone who missed it, which was almost everyone, even in the fanbase.
Movie 43 is hilarious gtfo!