WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I'm not one to kink shame, but dude...

Are you trying to imply that if gnomes were real you wouldn't whip up a batch of throat yogurt and douse one in the forehead?

568d8138aad9416bd70aac7dfc98a100--hair-ideas-blondes.jpg

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
You guys got a real weird obsession with streamers
I'm still one of the mystified people that doesn't understand the appeal of watching others play a game. I'm also the type that never derived any benefit of videos of people raiding/grouping. Shit never clicked unless I did it myself a couple times, or several these days. I envy those of you that don't seem to lose their "skill" with age, I'm certainly not one of those, I can't even play a console without doing that retarded grandma on the Nintendo flailing shit.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I didn't specify a spec. Druids were always good for raiding guilds.

Yeah I'm biased cause I played druid and half our healers were druid (they were just our most reliable healers), but also I didn't keyboard turn in 2004 so I was way ahead of 99% of the population

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I don't care what faction myself, just won't play PvP no matter what. I can flip on PvP and enjoy World PvP anytime I want, I enjoyed many epic pvp battles at Tarren Mill ect on PvE servers, but I always had the option to turn it off and do my own shit without being interfered by some dude with Aspergers that takes a game too seriously, and personal.

With instances, and eventually BG's, full time PvP in this game ends up being pure annoying faggotry.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Alliance PVP is the only way. Fear ward, pally heals, gnome facials I mean come on

Except they always lose because thy are bad and outnumbered by the strength of the horde. So they resort to ganking lv 25s at barrens because they are sore losers until lv60 horde saviors arrive and whoop some ass.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Are you trying to imply that if gnomes were real you wouldn't whip up a batch of throat yogurt and douse one in the forehead?

568d8138aad9416bd70aac7dfc98a100--hair-ideas-blondes.jpg
Short girls are simply condensed crazy, with a touch of whatever version of Napoleon syndrome females get.

GODDAMN are they fun though, if briefly.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
FFS guys, FOH server transferred off pve because it was so lame. We should just skip that step this time. Why would you want to play half a game?

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Of course its lame, who the fuck would roll on PVE servers other than loser faggot alliance?

1/2 the fun of this game is getting on some zerg and fucking up the alliance, or corpse camping some faggot alliance when questing.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

StJesuz

Graybeard Lurker
Of course its lame, who the fuck would roll on PVE servers other than loser faggot alliance?

1/2 the fun of this game is getting on some zerg and fucking up the alliance, or corpse camping some faggot alliance when questing.
I played on a PvE server back in the day. Hellscream I think it was. I was always worried about PvP being an annoying shitshow. When Nost rolled around I had the itch to play again and I was reluctant to play PvP rules but to my surprise I found it to be much more enjoyable. There are some zones where you don't go solo and that alone made the experience way better. With discord you could always find someone with the guild to quest with. I mained a warlock on Nost and fearing gnomes into packs of mobs never got old.

• 2Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Except they always lose because thy are bad and outnumbered by the strength of the horde. So they resort to ganking lv 25s at barrens because they are sore losers until lv60 horde saviors arrive and whoop some ass.

This does seem true, Alliance are pussies who will only attack when they outnumber you. If you beat the shit it of them even if it’s like a 2v5 or something they will come back and make it 2v10. Almost as if they learned to fight from a certain minority group.

• 1Worf

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I was one of the few that probably messed around frequently with the pvp areas on a PvE server in Legion. Shit was fun, you could die repeatedly to someone better than you, and not get pissed at all. The fact that legendaries worked added even more random fun. Every single time there would be some sperglord that would eventually show up, and take all of the fun out of it. Every fucking time.

That's how I view WoW PvP servers, except everywhere. It's not the game, it's the fact that there is shitloads of retards with zero social skills that will flock to this shit.

If the FoH guild was going balls to the wall serious on a PvP server I'd be all in. The reality is all the sperglord PvP hype players will get bored within a week and claim the guild or the game is shit, and move on to the next shiny that attracts their ADHD.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Almost all the important gear in the game is instanced. Half the fun of being restricted to ground mounts is the fun of getting places in a dangerous world. Shit's not dangerous at 60 at all once you have gear except other players.

PVP players can't really stop you from doing shit on a PVP realm, but what they do provide is possible unscripted avenues of entertainment. Perhaps that's not what you're looking for, but if you restrict yourself to playing with people ONLY looking to do the same things you're doing I think you'll be doing both yourself and the would be PVP'ers in your guild a disservice by selecting a PVE server. Cutting yourself off to avoid what? An occasional inconvenience? It's an MMO, that stuff SHOULD be happening.

The benefit of rolling with a large guild like this will be strength in numbers as well.

• 1Solidarity

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Almost all the important gear in the game is instanced. Half the fun of being restricted to ground mounts is the fun of getting places in a dangerous world. Shit's not dangerous at 60 at all once you have gear except other players.

PVP players can't really stop you from doing shit on a PVP realm, but what they do provide is possible unscripted avenues of entertainment. Perhaps that's not what you're looking for, but if you restrict yourself to playing with people ONLY looking to do the same things you're doing I think you'll be doing both yourself and the would be PVP'ers in your guild a disservice by selecting a PVE server. Cutting yourself off to avoid what? An occasional inconvenience? It's an MMO, that stuff SHOULD be happening.

The benefit of rolling with a large guild like this will be strength in numbers as well.
That won't exist a month in. The WoW FoH guild couldn't even keep the "hardcore" in Legion because they said "this shit sucks" and moved on to be mediocre "Mythic raiders" or simply quit the game long before post-launch raids were added. We didn't even have a dedicated PvP team, there was only a few of us autists that ever bothered with that shit. Don't get me wrong, the crew that stuck around were fun guys to game with, despite the fact that my laptop shit the bed late in Legion and I probably played like I was a LFR Pro, not a single person in the guild shit on me about it. I honestly want that out of a guild again, hopefully with a few more FoH retards sticking around this time. If there's some former Micheal Jordans in the guild, fucking A, people like that are always a good influence, and give the less skilled like myself some motivation to improve.

So basically the few of us that really want the nostalgia and to have fun out of this for more than a month will be left with our dicks in our hands, and left on a shitty annoying server.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Legion sucked, for the same reason BFA sucked. WoW was turned into a 3D newsgroup rather than an RPG that is MMO.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I think that they catered to the pleb masses for too fucking long, making shit easier and easier until it no longer resembled itself anymore. Sometimes you just have to put your foot down and say enough, this is how we want our game and if you dont like, fuck off.

If you think about it Vanilla wow compared to EQ (and other 1st and 2nd gen mmorpgs) was fucking easy mode. There was enough qol there, why fuck it up with more?

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Thus far the guild direction is: fuck streamers, alliance are faggots and peee vee peee.