WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Ah yes buggering spreadsheets, the most comical of British past times.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It honestly isn't that big of deal I had a backup so whatever. I will work on a better solution for this a little later and limit the editing which makes it a pain in the ass because then people can't just fucking enter in a line like a normal human being could do.

FOH Guild Sign Up

Still if you guys wouldn't mind double checking to make sure I didn't accidentally change someones info. So far I am still pretty happy with the roster and hope we can get it up to at least 60-70ish by the time the game comes out. I still need to find the right officers to help me who actually have some time and interest, and I am still on the fence about factions honestly. I have to admit Horde is still my favorite but it is really hard to argue the fact that Alliance have advantages in Vanilla raiding.

• 1Like

Donblargo

Potato del Grande
It’s just his subtle British humor, it was supposed to make you laugh.

too-right-mate.jpg

• 1Worf

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I put late night, as I work till 9pm three evenings a week. In reality I'll play whenever I have free time probably.

I'm still going alliance mage. Will do Herb/Alch like last time and control the potion market making millions of gold again and having waves of asian farmers try to grief me. Ah vanilla, how I missed you.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Donblargo

Potato del Grande
Signed up. Put rogue or priest, and willing to go either faction. For classic I'm just more familiar leveling as Alliance.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Better PVE, lower queues, and since most of us were Horde the first time around, a chance to experience the other side.

Alliance wins.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 5 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I didn't go through the whole thread, but depending on how things work out with the normal crew i'll be rolling with, i could do this as a sideline casual sort of thing. Would prefer it to be alliance since I'll be maining on horde just for variety but whatever.

Lordjenkins

Buzzfeed Editor
<Banned>
If we get a good amount on a PVP server as Alliance we will be on late night EST world pvp & farming as 2 combat rogues.

Looking to get a late night group of rogues for the above.

Let's go

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Im okay with a PVP server. I plan on playing a healer in classic first and foremost. If we go Horde, Priest, if we go alliance, then Paladin. Id prefer paladin, cause I like the look of plate classes. But really, I have no preference outside of looks. I have no idea my time constraints, much less how interested I'll be. I'm not actually sure how much interest is there because its WoW and my life is drastically different now than it was a couple years ago.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I can help with officer / managerial duties. I have access to a computer from work all day long. I’m just not sure how much I’ll actually be able to play after I get to cap beyond raiding. I can still help through discord/text/whatever while not being in game.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If you want to maximise your raid healing then you'll be wearing cloth, leather, mail and plate.

For example; LegacyPlayers | Armory
I would have looked up best in slot regardless of class for the time period. But as a retort, I dont know if we're actually playing alliance. That is, unless Paladin is in Horde at launch. Which I dont think it is?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The first paladin that takes a Mageblade from a Mage actually in need of one....I swear, I will cut. lol

• 1Worf

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
It is obvious that some of you aren't playing the same game or definitely didn't play Classic.

There were fringe cases that would mix up armor like that. Every normal person just did standard armor and didn't care because everything was beaten without mixing cloth and plate on a character ....

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah there wasn’t many times back then it happened but like with items such as the mageblade, it did happen here and there.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
It is obvious that some of you aren't playing the same game or definitely didn't play Classic.

There were fringe cases that would mix up armor like that. Every normal person just did standard armor and didn't care because everything was beaten without mixing cloth and plate on a character ....

I'm relaying my experiences of raiding for the last five months on a private server, where the game has been totally theory crafted and min maxed

Hence why in 5 months I've only seen Sons of Ragnaros twice, why Onyxia lands with out any deep breaths etc etc

Sure, it's not necessary to give warriors equal priority on leather etc to beat content, but with fourteen years of knowledge the target for competitive guilds is clearing as fast as possible and beating previous clear times

Every loot table is known, hence why something like Wild Growth Shoulders is BIS and usually prioritised for Paladins

Besides if you're raid healing and not taking damage, why wouldn't you use the best cloth, mail, leather and plate pieces to optimise your raid healing? Whilst also keeping a plate set for PvP

But yeah, as I've said already, the pvt server scene/meta was entirely new and will be new to most of you if it transfers to classic

Admittedly it pissed me off seeing pallies Hoover up cloth and leather over priests and druids, but when healing logs are being uploaded after raid I came round to it. Whilst I'd prefer to wear only leather on my druid, cloth pieces like empowered leggings, boots of pure thought etc are so much better than the T2 parts in terms of +healing

Last edited:

xzi

Mouthbreather

Right, but this isn't about then. If you want to be a min/max nerd ass idiot then cloth is bis for paladin in like almost all slots 90% of the time

But who cares about all that dumb shit

• 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Aside from Paladins and Shaman wearing cloth because some gear was just so well itemized it's BiS through the whole game most classes BiS gear is the proper armor type save for one or two pieces. Plus what kind of American Inventor faggot brags about 5 months experience on a private server like it makes them an expert on things. There are people who have been combing through gear for fucking years looking at the ins and outs of this game. It isn't new that Vanilla itemization had things like this but as has been pointed out to you already you didn't even need crazy min/max or 53 world buffs to clear the fucking content in the first place.

People might be more open to the points you are poorly attempting to make but you come across as an unlikeable faggot in every post which is more of the issue than anything else. We get it you are salty because you keep getting passed over for loot to Paladins. I am sure in part it's because Paladins heal better but also probably because your guild doesn't value you and thinks you are a piece of shit. Just taking a stab in the dark based on your attitude here. I mean if you act the same way I would loot council to Stevo the retard Paladin who is ret and shows up once a month over you.

World of Warcraft Classic - Best in Slot

Last edited:
  • 4Solidarity
  • 1Mic Drop
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users