WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Wow, you actually rushed to the forum to post that picture within a few minutes of it happening. No one cares. We already knew you were a faggot.

• 5Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 8 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ossoi Ossoi dude this is no joke one of the lamest things I have ever seen. I watched a 400lb dude who lives at home have his mom feed him chicken on live twitch; your faggoty posts here have me cringing even harder.

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 4 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Tichondrius PvP was great.

PvP is what you make it. During classic we would form raids and go smash alliance areas for hours.

But we have a lot of cucks here, so that prolly won't happen.

LFM <MAGA>, horde PvP guild.

But I think a lot of the house superiority in PvP was the wind fury assist train. And that's deleted from these servers.

Sad times

Hosix

All labs matter!
FOH Guild Sign up

Still for those planning to play do me a favor and fill this shit out, and answer the questions below.
There are 3 questions I left off the spreadsheet for now but I am curious about from people so again if you don't mind answering I would very much appreciate it.

1. Do you have any desire to grind Rank 14?
2. If we don't roll your faction are you going to be a bitch made faggot and whine and bounce?
3. Do you have any interest in playing on the Northdale private server over the summer? (I am looking for some people to group with over this summer.)

1. Not really but I would gladly help others.
2. No. Either faction is fine.
3. No. That would burn me out.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
1. Yes, never got it last time.
2. No. Don't really care which faction we are. I played both in Classic.
3. Probably won't play on a private server of my own volition, but could have my arm twisted.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
FOH Guild Sign up

Still for those planning to play do me a favor and fill this shit out, and answer the questions below.
There are 3 questions I left off the spreadsheet for now but I am curious about from people so again if you don't mind answering I would very much appreciate it.

1. Do you have any desire to grind Rank 14?
2. If we don't roll your faction are you going to be a bitch made faggot and whine and bounce?
3. Do you have any interest in playing on the Northdale private server over the summer? (I am looking for some people to group with over this summer.)
1. Zero desire, but if there's organized PvP going for it always down to help others get ranked, might get interested if it's not a shitshow.

2. Nah, rather horde, but I heard mailbox dancing is a good source of starting money for Alliance.

3. Don't do emulators, sorry.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
What is interesting so far is right now there seems to be vastly more interest in the PVP servers than the PvE ones. We will see how it plays out I feel like by the end of June early July we will know with a fair level of certainty what we will be doing.

Horde and Alliance are still split more evenly than I imagined even though Horde still have the slight lead there. We have about 150 people who voted here but only about 30 people who filled out the sheet so far so again please take the couple of moments to do so. Right now there has been nobody who even choose Druid as a class so we need some of those and more mages, rogues.

When it comes to content Raiding wins hands down, people I am sure will hop in BG's and want to have fun doing that kind of stuff very few have even shown interest in Rank 14 and not that I can blame them, that grind is just well retarded.

FOH Guild Sign Up

Going to keep reminding people to sign up as I would really like to see us make a real showing for Classic. I still need to find a few people to help with the guild to be officers/raid leads. People who I can talk with in discord and get a feel for between now and release. The other thing is come July I plan to reach out with help and try and recruit what we need. I expect there will be people who will go full casual and I am sure some will lose interest and maybe some just wont like classic after all this time so I am going to push for a roster large enough to deal with those issues.

Hosix

All labs matter!
What is interesting so far is right now there seems to be vastly more interest in the PVP servers than the PvE ones. We will see how it plays out I feel like by the end of June early July we will know with a fair level of certainty what we will be doing.

Horde and Alliance are still split more evenly than I imagined even though Horde still have the slight lead there. We have about 150 people who voted here but only about 30 people who filled out the sheet so far so again please take the couple of moments to do so. Right now there has been nobody who even choose Druid as a class so we need some of those and more mages, rogues.

When it comes to content Raiding wins hands down, people I am sure will hop in BG's and want to have fun doing that kind of stuff very few have even shown interest in Rank 14 and not that I can blame them, that grind is just well retarded.

FOH Guild Sign Up

Going to keep reminding people to sign up as I would really like to see us make a real showing for Classic. I still need to find a few people to help with the guild to be officers/raid leads. People who I can talk with in discord and get a feel for between now and release. The other thing is come July I plan to reach out with help and try and recruit what we need. I expect there will be people who will go full casual and I am sure some will lose interest and maybe some just wont like classic after all this time so I am going to push for a roster large enough to deal with those issues.

If we go alliance...I will be a Druid.

• 1Brony
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
oooh oooh pick me pick me!

Honestly if you want to play with us sure, but if your desire is to be a shit heel like you have been then I hope you gt Lou Gehrig's disease just waste away slowly instead.

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 3 users