WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Uh, yes?

Have you ignored the politics thread and the gamer gate thread for the entirety of their existences?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah it's super offensive and triggering. I hope the devs change their name to something way more acceptable like "I'm with Horde" or "Horde and Change" or "Let Azeroth be Azeroth Again" or my favorite from ol Barry G "In Your Heart You Know Horde's Right"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
It honestly isn't that big of deal I had a backup so whatever. I will work on a better solution for this a little later and limit the editing which makes it a pain in the ass because then people can't just fucking enter in a line like a normal human being could do.

FOH Guild Sign Up

Still if you guys wouldn't mind double checking to make sure I didn't accidentally change someones info. So far I am still pretty happy with the roster and hope we can get it up to at least 60-70ish by the time the game comes out. I still need to find the right officers to help me who actually have some time and interest, and I am still on the fence about factions honestly. I have to admit Horde is still my favorite but it is really hard to argue the fact that Alliance have advantages in Vanilla raiding.

Glad I double-checked. My name was off the list.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am pretty committed now. I think it's going to be a really good time.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I am very excited for this, just wish it were sooner. I may have one or two RL buddies rolling with me as well, not sure how hardcore or even interested in raiding they will be. Time will tell.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I think end of Aug is perfect. Kids going back to school, getting cooler soon and outdoor activities soon end, at least for those of us that live in an actual climate that changes.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Summer is my quiet season and travel means I miss the first 2 full weeks of launch, so timing for me is awful. It's going to be hard to catch up after 2 weeks since I will have maybe 8-10 hours per week to play for a while.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Still trying to decide if I wanna take time off week one or week two. I can level and play at work week one, and not stress about the masses of people and then week two take off and grind it out

Kiki

Log Wizard
Still trying to decide if I wanna take time off week one or week two. I can level and play at work week one, and not stress about the masses of people and then week two take off and grind it out

That sounds like a good plan. I can play at work as well, but was gonna poopsock with my wife for a bit.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Roughly 160 people have voted so far but only about 40 have filled out the sign up. So again I would appreciate you guys taking a moment to do so, it will go a long way to help me see what to expect for launch plus help to know what we will need to spend time recruiting.

Guild Sign Up
I would but I'm really too lazy to get my account back from Noodleface Noodleface

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Man I wish I had a wife that played games, lol.

But anyway, I will probably take a few days off for this launch, gotta get ahead of the pleb hordes and stay there. Ill probably do a 20+ hour session first day. Well im thinking so, but my old ass body might be thinking otherwise.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I tried playing with my wife and it was miserable. We aren't the same type of player, she held me back

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Any quest helper addons refurbished yet? Because fuck reading.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I just got through running Shadow Fang Keep and my god is it so much better than the faggot bullshit they revamped it into. Going into these zones the appropriate level and getting a solid upgrade you know you are going to be wearing for a few levels just feels so much better than the current version of the game.

Went from an empty ring slot to a +3 str +8 stam Seal of Sylvanas and it gives you 1/2 a chub because that 80hp is like 10% of my health.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

But anyway, I will probably take a few days off for this launch, gotta get ahead of the pleb hordes and stay there. Ill probably do a 20+ hour session first day. Well im thinking so, but my old ass body might be thinking otherwise.

I'm down for this. I can probably do the same.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>

I bet I could get my girlfriend to play Classic. I'd just have to give her my MacBook Pro and idk if I want to do that, haha.