WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Man I wish I had a wife that played games, lol.

But anyway, I will probably take a few days off for this launch, gotta get ahead of the pleb hordes and stay there. Ill probably do a 20+ hour session first day. Well im thinking so, but my old ass body might be thinking otherwise.

I am going to be putting in some long hours the first few days for sure. What's interesting is there are a few guilds out there with plans to have Rag down week one of release, and I just don't see it happening. Maybe the private servers have warped some of these retards in the head but hitting 60 from the fastest levelers was over 5 days played time. I am going to do my best to be raid ready asap I am not sure how feasible week 1 hitting 60 and geared up to clear MC 20-30 people deep is going to happen. Hell even Sodapoppin's poopsock streaming guild is aiming for people who hit 60 by week two.

I would but I'm really too lazy to get my account back from @Noodleface

Kick that inventor in the dick.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am looking at level 60 within 60 days. But will poopsock launch weekend if I can. If anyone want's to plan up some groups I'm down. 100% going Tank Warrior though so we might be able to plan accordingly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I think if you have guild comprised of some poopsockers im sure you could be ready by week two, maybe a few will make 60 first week but getting 20-30 peeps 60 is gonna be a wish. But who the fuck knows, there is definitely some no life motherfuckers out there. Im gonna go hard but I still have job and family. On a normal workday I can put in a solid 6-7 hours though.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I think it will be quite impressive if Sodapoppins guild can do it. IDK if the Pro guilds like method and shit even have a 40 deep roster of serious players. But even then... 40 people to 60 and geared enough to do Molten Core in a single week is quite a feat.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I am looking at level 60 within 60 days. But will poopsock launch weekend if I can. If anyone want's to plan up some groups I'm down. 100% going Tank Warrior though so we might be able to plan accordingly.
I would be down to plan out a few days to try and bang out dungeon quests along the way. Will be DPS war, so all depends on if we have a healer that's leveling at the same pace.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Thats roughly 144 hours just to level to 60 if you do 6 days avg. Maybe they can do it faster these days, but thats probably gonna be average for your poopsocker. Thats more than 20 hours per day of solid grind-a-thon in 7 days and thats not even mentioning gearing when you reach 60 which im sure will take another few days. There is no fucking way any guild can get 30+ people to do this. Not to mention the gearing of those 30+ people at 60 for the t1 attempt.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I am taking 2-4 days off work on release.

TJT TJT you're doing horde warrior now? No more alliance rogue?

I was never going to play a rogue. I'll reluctantly play horde but I would like to play with you losers.

• 1Solidarity

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I suppose I could take 2 days off each week, or 2-3 days each week so that we can all ride together for the first few days. We'll see once we get closer and have a better plan.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Thats roughly 144 hours just to level to 60 if you do 6 days avg. Maybe they can do it faster these days, but thats probably gonna be average for your poopsocker. Thats more than 20 hours per day of solid grind-a-thon in 7 days and thats not even mentioning gearing when you reach 60 which im sure will take another few days. There is no fucking way any guild can get 30+ people to do this. Not to mention the gearing of those 30+ people at 60 for the t1 attempt.

When life gives you socks some people will poop in them.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I just got through running Shadow Fang Keep and my god is it so much better than the faggot bullshit they revamped it into. Going into these zones the appropriate level and getting a solid upgrade you know you are going to be wearing for a few levels just feels so much better than the current version of the game.

Went from an empty ring slot to a +3 str +8 stam Seal of Sylvanas and it gives you 1/2 a chub because that 80hp is like 10% of my health.

Yeah, a lot of old dungeons were really awesome and felt immersive. Every time I see what they did to Scholomance I want to cry.

• 2Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Yeah, a lot of old dungeons were really awesome and felt immersive. Every time I see what they did to Scholomance I want to cry.
Scholomance quest chain where you were rewarded a blue lightsaber at the end is by far one of the best quest chains in Vanilla

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I remember trying to farm that fucking mount there for ages, never dropped for me. Even at 70 I came back for a while solo.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I remember trying to farm that fucking mount there for ages, never dropped for me.
Mount from Scholo? You mean baron mount from Strat?

Also loved running strat an scholo super fast with multiple groups before they changed instancing

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I want to see some chode win the RNG lottery to start the Thunderfury questline and have people rage.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Going to see if my daughter wants to play this, might be cool to get her into it.

• 2Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>

You might be under estimating the level of shitsocking that is going to be going into this. Plus like it or not a fair bit of 1.12 itemized dungeon gear is better than MC/Ony gear. That being said I think some of these guys are really underestimating the time needed mostly because of Private Server shit.

• 1Like