WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
These guilds rolling on the separate servers so we can eventually/potentially play in both?

xzi

Mouthbreather
That'd prob be the best idea imo, so I can shitpost in 2 guilds at once, but that's my only reason

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tactician

Ancient
I think rolling on the same server would be way better, with the hilarity of world pvp / bg premades / raid races between the 2 forum guilds and the inevitable drama threads from people getting too buttmad.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

xzi

Mouthbreather
I think rolling on the same server would be way better, with the hilarity of world pvp / bg premades / raid races between the 2 forum guilds and the inevitable drama threads from people getting too buttmad.

FUCKING RETARDS WIPED ON LUCIFRON LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I can't be the only person that thinks having two guilds is a bad idea.

Can we get a poll going Amod Amod , Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule , and generate some consensus? Two guilds is only going to end with one guild in the long run anyways.

• 3Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
It's definitely going to end up with one guild in the long run, but like, I can't convince 5-10 of my friends to play horde so I'm going alliance anyways

and I've been playing horde since TBC

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I really want to go alliance this time around. Might have to just fuckin do it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The only reason I would want to play Alliance is to play Human so I don't have to grind rep as much lol

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Female Gnome with pink pig tails. There is no other!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

misery

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I wonder how many guild applications have been submitted so far, and whether or not there's a large enough classic community on the forum to get two different guilds established. Unless a bunch of applications have been filled out, it looks like we're going to need to recruit more than half of our numbers from the general populace.