WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
RP servers are fine if you avoid the popular ones and the erotic RP faggots. Most normal RP players are just trying to have a good time and aren't high strung cunts, and put legitimate effort into playing. It gets weird when they decide to turn on the RP stuff, but the majority of them aren't cringey with it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
I've almost never had someone purposely come up to me with the intention of RPing, other than a few "Hello, Tauren" messages but that was about it. They pretty much all keep to themselves and their groups.

UNLESS YOU'RE LOOKIN TO FUCK

• 2Weird Boner
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I will go to my grave remembering the battle.net post by somebody complaining about getting to Thaddeus because of the platform jump and them not able to do it because they were role playing a gnome with a cripple and they could only walk in game. They wanted a ramp put in.

Forever made me hate RP.

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I will go to my grave remembering the battle.net post by somebody complaining about getting to Thaddeus because of the platform jump and them not able to do it because they were role playing a gnome with a cripple and they could only walk in game. They wanted a ramp put in.

Forever made me hate RP.

That’s fucking awesome.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Disabled gnome. That's some shit. As if the game didn't include enough handicap ramps... Maybe if you're blind you shouldn't play darts.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
The file is locked, but there's 2 different filters applied at the moment that have completely fucked it.

Booze is working on a better replacement though if I read Discord correctly.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The file is locked, but there's 2 different filters applied at the moment that have completely fucked it.

Booze is working on a better replacement though if I read Discord correctly.

Yeah people kept messing with the list, but it doesn't really matter it has served it's purpose well enough. Now since we are about a month away I am going to head and start more formally recruiting.

FOH Classic Guild Recruitment

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Don’t feel like going back through the whole thread - how many / who did we have who intended to tank?

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I don’t care about the 14 people who were interested in tanking, I more meant who did we have that would end up being our tanks 1-3. The spreadsheet doesn’t account for that. Sorry I didn’t clarify.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I don’t care about the 14 people who were interested in tanking, I more meant who did we have that would end up being our tanks 1-3. The spreadsheet doesn’t account for that. Sorry I didn’t clarify.

All good.

I'm not sure there are official roles or comittments yet.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I can get quite a few friends for the alliance guild so I guess this works for me

but I suppose I can't force them to let me play moonkin if I do reeeeee my 100 dps

• 1Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
I can get quite a few friends for the alliance guild so I guess this works for me

but I suppose I can't force them to let me play moonkin if I do reeeeee my 100 dps
I'll join Polk high. I'll quit within a few weeks.. but those 2 weeks will let me relive those days of winning "most improved" during summer camp.

• 2Worf