WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
This is a recipe for disaster in a way. There will be a subset of poopsockers that resent those that are ultra casual. It's a problem the FoH guild had as well. Not saying it won't work, but the forum is no longer one-size-fits all where everyone is ultra hardcore. But some are

Well yeah of course, im sure as this evolves, people will congregate on the poopsock levels. Im sure those that are ultra hard core will just seek out others that are like minded and who can blame them, play the game like you want to play it.

Take me for an example, I can go hard, like really hard, ive got all the time in the world now to go hard, but ive never raided in classic wow so that shit is as foreign to me as EQ classic is to ossoi.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Well, look. It's a Classic Server. Poopsocking won't be like it used to be either. There is indeed more knowledge now. It'll be more like the Everquest TLP's where you can still be doing content without having to be on 24/7.

I do think the one thing that will be a huge time sink is getting people's various group quests done and key quests. That could be a breaking point between people who want to consistently do MC/Naxx/etc and people who don't care nearly as much,

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I'll be happy if there's a core of 20+ poopsockers I can raid and do dungeons with and we can rotate in other casuals on an available/as needed basis.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Lordjenkins

Buzzfeed Editor
<Banned>
Well, look. It's a Classic Server. Poopsocking won't be like it used to be either. There is indeed more knowledge now. It'll be more like the Everquest TLP's where you can still be doing content without having to be on 24/7.

I do think the one thing that will be a huge time sink is getting people's various group quests done and key quests. That could be a breaking point between people who want to consistently do MC/Naxx/etc and people who don't care nearly as much,

The one's who get to the top first can run us casuals through strat, UBRS, scholo etc. There's always a bored veteran to run guildies through attunements and lowwr tier dungeons. You only need a full blue set and the equivalent to dal rends for one to pwn the hardcore raid bitches in pvp.

It's all about farming gold and pvp and I did quite well with only a few raid pieces, especially with an organized guild.

So let them get their full tier sets as soon as it rolls out, min/maxing with fgt warriors in leather or paladin priests in cloth. It won't matter in world pvp, trust me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Private severs had boss parry off by 9%, dodge wrong, armor wrong, onys deep breath script completely wrong, and a fucking shit ton of other abilities and stats wrong.

I'm sure classic will be identical to a private server that has nearly everything wrong.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
my favorite private server moment in the last few weeks has been people complaining that blizzard made the mobs way too easy compared to how they were in vanilla

and then they posted from their original client the exact numbers that the mobs in question were hitting for vs in classic and they're exactly the same

"But they're probably just lying"

• 1Worf

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I mean, the couple of fury wars we had were wearing leather, but I had to inform them about the weapon skill gloves being BiS. They were pretty downz in general. All but 1 of the paladins thought that anything not plate was beneath them and they got crushed in healing by the guild leader who was wearing all spell crit cloth gear. They also thought ret was good and couldn't wait until the alt weekend raids to go ret and be bottom dps.

None of this is really ground breaking private server big brain new age shit.

• 1Truth!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I mean, the couple of fury wars we had were wearing leather, but I had to inform them about the weapon skill gloves being BiS. They were pretty downz in general. All but 1 of the paladins thought that anything not plate was beneath them and they got crushed in healing by the guild leader who was wearing all spell crit cloth gear. They also thought ret was good and couldn't wait until the alt weekend raids to go ret and be bottom dps.

None of this is really ground breaking private server big brain new age shit.

Well you've kind of contradicted yourself there because you admit that these ideas weren't "mainstream", whereas they are today

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Well you've kind of contradicted yourself there because you admit that these ideas weren't "mainstream", whereas they are today
Our fury warriors were pretty much 85 iq retards who died to fall damage getting to MC.

Leather and mail offset for dps warriors was maintstream in 2005. And cloth for all healers was mainstream.

Stop being a dipshit.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I remember cloth being a thing for healers in vanilla, and I have bad memory because too much pot smoked back then.

Raponchi

Frog
<Donor>
Im going in 100 % poopsocking. I spent the last 16 years in a dead end family, i love my daughter, but i see her every other weekend. I retired early bevause of heslth problem and the guv will be paying me 2300 a month in disability. I suffer from low selvesteem and confused as of why i feel this way body view. SO i did the family life. kid is in college and soon to go to uni. I'm gonna spen my life in azeroth for endless hour on end,. Id love to join you guys. Not lookinh to take up rasids, but shit the breexze and do dungeons and shi together. >Im a eufag, but i dont have a life. At the cmoputer 20 hours a day. Can I apply to >
FOH guld ?

Choice is warlock or fury

I have also been thinking about the future. I would like to see them continuing the nest expantions like the same ecosystem lvl 60's thrived in,maybe up some stats, some drop. and adjust BC and wotlk to match classic sensibilities.SO we dont end up with another of the same game. Wow 2 with the same shityy patches,. This has potential to be a fuckin ggreat pvp server and a great pve if they keep innovating. Any wayd my 2 øre. Expand dungeons, recipies, better fishing loots. no I tem level BS, and if people use out side sites to set up group, you cant do shit about it. I dont condone it, but it stays in the same server and we get to know people. all which made out community great.

I dont mind playing in the middle of the night. I got no life after i loswt my faily. So poopsocking is emminent

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Raponchi

Frog
<Donor>
i paid the 12 dollars to have something to tie me over to august. WOuld love sa static group though. I ask again, can i join the FOH guild ? I'm dreaming of a tight nit server community. And the consept of acting like a twattfiddle will have consequenses . Cant wait. WIll rush as a motherfucker, pley soem ah, nd do proffesion. Csnt wait. Drooling sat the thought.

Send me a pm if i can apply please

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Just apply dude, do you think we have some guild applications and shit? Put your name on the damn spreadsheet.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You are disabled collecting government welfare and willing to eschew family including a child in favor of hardcore mmo playing?

You're in. For sure. Just fill out the form and it's done. Shit, you have officer potential.

• 10Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Raponchi

Frog
<Donor>
Just apply dude, do you think we have some guild applications and shit? Put your name on the damn spreadsheet.

nah, im not going to apply. I was hoping serionity would count,. been here since swg launched. Ill put me self up s/

had to add this s/ for the idiots

Last edited:

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
nah, im not going to apply. I was hoping serionity would count,. been here since swg launched. Ill put me self up

There is no application dude. Just put your name in the excel sheet and you're in! Congrats!

Sterling

El Presidente
There is no application dude. Just put your name in the excel sheet and you're in! Congrats!
He shouldn't have to fill out a box on a spreadsheet. He has seniority dude he's been here since SWG.

• 1WTF