WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I've always found it easier to carry a group as a good healer than a good tank...but that's also because I'm better at healing. Tanking gives me fucking anxiety

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Leading as a tank is just plowing along and forcing plebs to keep up. Works great. Leading as a healer is pushing people forward often with constantly giving orders. Works better sometimes, sucks dick more often.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ive always had a better experience leveling as a tank, than any other role in any expansion. Though, it wasnt terrible leveling as a healer in the last few expansions. I seem to recall leveling as a healer in classic sucked a big fat donkey dick, though.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah its because they didnt have multi spec in the game yet. Multispec made everything easier for everyone.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Nothing worse than being a druid healer in classic, 1 rez every 30 minutes. Still rustled that Devs thought that was a good idea.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Well - I will be rolling a warrior, so if we happen to line up during the first few days I am definitely into leveling. I am going to play it by ear whether I take the entire first week off, or if I will take a few days the first and a few the second. I may take Tuesday/Wednesday off, work Thursday to clean anything up, and sperglord the weekend.

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm actually due for a vacation so I'm taking off a bit of time. I plan to take off the 28th (Wednesday) and then the entire following week.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Im gonna def take some time off for this. Its either stay ahead of the mass of plebs or roll a week or two later. You definitely DONT want to be in the main heard pack.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I will do my best to keep up! But you'll likely outpace me by quite a bit unless I decide to go full degenerate and aid my grinding hours...

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
There are quite a few of us who plan to level at a quick pace to try and get ahead of the mob. Getting a few levels ahead of the general pop will make for a much better experience I think.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Yeah that's basically my plan is to get enough ahead initially that I can grind/play without fighting the zerg. I will also be bringing my laptop to work for the first few weeks so at a minimum I will be slowly questing, and at best if it's slow I can probably do dungeons etc, would just have to mute when the phone rings.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Best way to keep ahead in the beginning is do lv 1-2 in starter just by grinding then fuck off and leave the starter zone ASAP, then just grind your way to your next quest givers which are like lv 4-5. There is gonna be a mass bottleneck in the starter zones.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I'll be taking the first few weekdays off and then I only work 12 hours a week so I can continue to go hard after that.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Best way to keep ahead in the beginning is do lv 1-2 in starter just by grinding then fuck off and leave the starter zone ASAP, then just grind your way to your next quest givers which are like lv 4-5. There is gonna be a mass bottleneck in the starter zones.

Ya I figured something like this. Even blasting through the first 10 levels. Get out of starter areas. By taking a few days off from work I had hoped to get out ahead with some others from here.