WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

Hosix

All labs matter!
I guess instead of sitting in a city fucking around....I would be out ruining someone’s day with totems and frostshock. I mean we going PVP and all.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
You are not min maxing travel time. You are min maxing fuck off in the capital city time. You can use the other cities, of which hordes are better positioned. You can go be productive instead of sitting in a major city jerking off until its time to move.

I'd rather suck a whole bag of dicks than play alliance for the travel convenience benefits it gives lazy shitters.

Ok bud.

I guess we'll all pretend Undercity was buzzing with profession activity and dungeon group formation during early Vanilla.

Running longer distances in a video game sure makes you an ambitious go-getter!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Ok bud.

I guess we'll all pretend Undercity was buzzing with profession activity and dungeon group formation during early Vanilla.

Quaid just give up on this argument. I am sure somewhere in your head you think you are making sense but nobody is going to agree with you.

Fartbox

Trakanon Raider
UC and TB were useless/dead cities and no one spent time there unless there was a reason. Flying to Badlands was probably 99% of that.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
BTW who sat there looking at the ass end of the flying whatever? That was the time you usually got up, got a drink, went and took a piss, got food, etc... got back 10 min later and Viola! you were there!

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Ok bud.
Are you intentionally being dense?

No shit I'm not going to hang out in Thunder Bluff when the only raids are MC/BWL.

Like I said, TB during AQ, UC during Naxx. It's not that challenging of a concept to understand.

Saying those cities were empty in early vanilla, yeah, no shit, because they a) didn't have auction houses, b) didn't have linked chat, c) most raids didn't exist. That was not the case later.

On my druid I wanna say I would mark my hearth for the closest point to the raid we were doing, and use Moonglade port and fly to Org. Otherwise I hung out in TB to avoid most of the crowd in Org, and there were always dozens of folks standing around those AH's.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
TB is the most superior city because its the one with the shortest distance from bank to AH.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Are you intentionally being dense?

No shit I'm not going to hang out in Thunder Bluff when the only raids are MC/BWL.

Like I said, TB during AQ, UC during Naxx. It's not that challenging of a concept to understand.

Saying those cities were empty in early vanilla, yeah, no shit, because they a) didn't have auction houses, b) didn't have linked chat, c) most raids didn't exist. That was not the case later.

On my druid I wanna say I would mark my hearth for the closest point to the raid we were doing, and use Moonglade port and fly to Org. Otherwise I hung out in TB to avoid most of the crowd in Org, and there were always dozens of folks standing around those AH's.
But how will one get a weapon enchanted once a month? Think of all the time you'll spend traveling like a scrub when you're raiding 2 times a week.

• 1Worf

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
But how will one get a weapon enchanted once a month? Think of all the time you'll spend traveling like a scrub when you're raiding 2 times a week.
I was an asshole and made people come to me. [Enchanting/Tailoring]

• 1Worf

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
People can min/max everything from herb gathers, to aoe kill skinning yields, to raid resists... But try to min/max travel time and that's just a bridge too far.

Suck a dick yerm.

Min/maxing travel time down to which side you play seems aspie in all the wrong ways, haha.

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
So we have 170 people who voted so far which if all end up playing would be pretty damn fun. Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule and I were talking a bit and we think it could be fun to entertain the idea of both an Alliance and Horde guild on the same server so we can really get some top kek drama when WPvP happens and we can also have a competition to decide which faction is the best once and for all.

Noodleface Noodleface since we know how much you love guild leading do you want to take charge of the Alliance guild?

• 1Mic Drop
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
It was at this moment that I knew how hated I was

Oh don't be like that you can cyber sex in goldshire all day long.

ZFY29CT.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 users