WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
How much do I have to pay to get max level and all the best gear so I don't even have to log in or play ever?

Paypal me three easy payments $635.43 and I will not only make sure you have the strongest WoW character ever made allowing you to claim the biggest e-peen ever. Full on pantie dropper for all the whores, they will be lining up soaking wet ready to suck your dick. Not only that but I will promise you beta access to Pantheon. You can't afford not to pay me.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Paypal me three easy payments $635.43 and I will not only make sure you have the strongest WoW character ever made allowing you to claim the biggest e-peen ever. Full on pantie dropper for all the whores, they will be lining up soaking wet ready to suck your dick. Not only that but I will promise you beta access to Pantheon. You can't afford not to pay me.
Thank god, now I don't have to play this shit. The check is in the mail.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
IDK how well splitting the guild would go.

I voted for Alliance, but will def roll Horde if that's where most people are going. I just voted based on my original character.

I'm willing to bet there are several others like me.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I feel like the only way I'd play Alliance is on a PVE server cuz world PVP vs Horde doesn't sound very fun lol. Pretty sure most PVP servers will be Horde heavy making leveling a potential nightmare unless you are rolling deep.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
As to what side will have the larger population, what the queue times will be per side for BG's and shit that will be x-server, what server is going to have the largest number of Ragnaros players? Do you guys really think about this shit during the day since you post how it's going to effect your decision to do this or that? It's all fucking speculation and piss poor speculation at that.

Kiki

Log Wizard
As to what side will have the larger population, what the queue times will be per side for BG's and shit that will be x-server, what server is going to have the largest number of Ragnaros players? Do you guys really think about this shit during the day since you post how it's going to effect your decision to do this or that? It's all fucking speculation and piss poor speculation at that.

I think it's pretty easy to see how it's trending based on the last 15 years of data and private servers. So yes speculation, but not piss poor imo.

If we had an Alliance premade I think things would be pretty smooth, challenging but smooth. But if we end up on horde with all the other pvpers, it is what it is. I understand people would rather join the zerg and go for easy wins on scrubs to show off their epeen.