WoW Vanilla Emu - Emerald Dream

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
What's up with this PlayTBC server I'm hearing about?
They claim to be overloaded with people, which was the cause for several troubles on the release day. Apparently it's a thing and they are working on making it better. I'm more of a vanilla guy to be honest, even if TBC had its moments (and better paladins).

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They claim to be overloaded with people, which was the cause for several troubles on the release day. Apparently it's a thing and they are working on making it better. I'm more of a vanilla guy to be honest, even if TBC had its moments (and better paladins).
From the Nost team, or someone else?

Column_sl

shitlord
Does anyone know the best Vanilla server that is still open? All this Legacy talk has me triggered, and I want to mess around with it again.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
From the Nost team, or someone else?
I have no idea, I play sometimes on another vanilla server and they were talking about it in global chat. they have a website and a forum and I glanced over there to see what was going on. At the moment there is a huge faction disparity, apparently something like 20 to 1 in favour of the horde, mostly because horde paladins are much better than alliance ones. As I said I didn't read everything, but this is their current issue.
I don't think the Nost team is involved, they'd be fucking stupid to risk a legal action from Blizzard considering they got away with a simple C&D.

I love vanilla servers, but damn, money is hard to get, I can't even buy all my spells every 2 levels.

Column_sl

shitlord
Man I'm dirt poor on this Kronos server. Any of you rich forum bros help a brother out?
wink.png

Donblargo

Potato del Grande
Kronos is releasing a new server on the 27th I think. Sounds like a lot of nostalrius community, atleast the ones who aren't already invested elsewhere, are restarting there.

Donblargo

Potato del Grande
Kungen is forming a semi-hardcore raiding guild. He's releasing info on his twitter/twitch at some point if you have that hardcore itch to scratch.

Column_sl

shitlord
Kungen is forming a semi-hardcore raiding guild. He's releasing info on his twitter/twitch at some point if you have that hardcore itch to scratch.
Well that server is done then. I would avoid it like the plague, he will get it shut down with in a week.

Sucks I was enjoying Kronos server 1.,

Donblargo

Potato del Grande
He keeps talking about not streaming due to contract with twitch. Then again he spent half the PST afternoon hyping classic content and kronos2.

I don't know if hosting in Sweden shields them from legal action though.

Column_sl

shitlord
Hes been going off on Blizzard for the last 5 days straight. It's against Twitch TOS to stream any WOW emu server.

Even if Blizz doesnt take the server down, which they will, all his retarded euro fanboys will destroy that server regardless.

Why does Kungen even need to advertise for people for a hardcore guild? Dude knows everyone.

I wish these assholes would learn to keep their mouths shut, and stop teasing the lion so he has to do something.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
I recommend the rebirth. Stable server, ~1k people, 5x bonus quest exp while AQ war effort is going on. Population is 50:50.