WoW Vanilla Emu - Emerald Dream

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So anyone able to give the scoop on the fresh server they are putting up like when it relaunches or whatever? Or is everyone rolling on the of these Dec 17th servers. I might be up to get in on the action this time around.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm waiting for the fresh server to go all in, but I'mma durdle around on PVE until then. PVP is probably going to be unplayable for the next few weeks.

Donblargo

Potato del Grande
Screenshot_20161217-075755.png

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
January 14 is what some bro in discord said. Definitely will be on it as a warrior.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
January 14 is what some bro in discord said. Definitely will be on it as a warrior.
Hype! New server launched for wow are pretty rare. At least ones that are this popular! Happen all the time in EQ. Eva use of the progression servers, but this should be pretty fun!

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Tried to play today. After sitting through a 12k queue, I was welcomed by hundreds of orcs and trolls.
I was impressed, but no way am I willing to slog through that madness with a fresh server around the corner. But it does give a hint as to what the new server will look like. Maybe I'll make a dwarf to avoid the masses. :/

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Tried to play today. After sitting through a 12k queue, I was welcomed by hundreds of orcs and trolls.
I was impressed, but no way am I willing to slog through that madness with a fresh server around the corner. But it does give a hint as to what the new server will look like. Maybe I'll make a dwarf to avoid the masses. :/
I rolled dwarf when nostralius opened originally...was the exact same thing. Took me like 3 hours to "tag" enough mobs to get to level 2.

Crone

I imagine it's only going to get worse for a new server. I'm sure there's plenty waiting to start up on a new server... It's going to be madness!

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
I will likely hit the fresh server, dunno if I will stay. Will mostly depend on the launch and if i can get ahead of the crowd.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Interested in playing also. Not sure if I'll get hooked. Probably better if i didnt. But would love to remove glorious black wrong lair days and Arathi basin face raping with my askandi warrior.

Alliance though.

Crone

Was Alliance the first time around and it'd be interesting to try horde out. See how molten core and ubrs are with shaman instead of paladins. What were shamans main roles back then besides insane burst PvP sometimes? Healers?