WoW Vanilla - Lights Hope [Fresh]

Needless

Toe Sucker
I made a dwarf priest yesterday, got to about 5 before i sat there for like 10 minutes trying to click some toolbox in the dorf starting area.

Made me realize i really hope the blizz classic server addresses small shit like that hahah, jesus

priest is Bareback

Dracula's Crew

Molten Core Raider
Made a dwarf ranger last night and miss classic a lot (sans the aforementioned issues I also suffered through last night).

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

View Paste th1SF

--- ATTENTION LIGHTS HOPE PLAYERS ---

YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION ON LIGHTSHOPE IS BEING SOLD AND YOUR DATA IS COMPROMISED BY THE OWNERS OF LIGHTSHOPE! EVIDENCE BELOW:

Light's Hope database and user/account information is being sold with the intention to shut down the server once the administration has made enough money from the Northdale fresh launch. Gold is currently sold for up to 30 USD / 100g to gold sellers who re-sell the gold for 40-60 USD / 100g.

We were approached by the owner Whitekidney and given access to a part of the database to verify the value. He made a critical mistake and we managed to easily get additional access to other databases. The security of the server is very bad and all user information not protected, simple sql users can access all other databases, we never saw anything as bad as this on other private servers.

We found damning forum messages within the database, which you can search for yourself. Whitekidney wanted to give up on the server months ago imgur.com/LX3jBtQ but changed his mind once he got offers of gold sellers. The fresh realm was the best way to get immense amounts of money in a small amount of time before Classic wow.

We collected over the last weeks plenty of information about the server team members by using a gm account, nobody seems to be checking the logs because this account kept working. We know all high ranked members and their personal information, however many of them didn't knew what is happening. We are sure these people don't want to be associated with an administrator that sells gold, accounts, and items, for thousands of euros. We are giving these team members a chance to leave the server and they have our word that their information will be kept private if they never support this project again.

We uploaded the entire forum database as proof, this way the administation can't make up excuses and deny everything as they did when Sunwell noticed that Light's Hope account db leaked the first time. You can download the forum database here: mega.nz/#!7OBzCSDL!HJevLXdebtCx8VKtYh_gTccWTu9nmg3bBopnxgk3tbs

Former team members noticed this corruption and left shortly after the server started, you can find Vealnors (Lead GM) post on the Nostalrius forums forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=45691 posted shortly after the opening of Light's Hope when the co-admin Tekkaz sold characters, and unbans.

Your account information IS NOT SAFE on Lightshope. We hoped that team had learned from the past, but we see WhiteKidney trying to sell his database once again, and we have to take action. He is destroying this community.

To protect the integrity of your personal information including your location, IP, account name, email address, and passwords used - you should report this sale of your private data to the following:

North Americans contact the Federal Trade Commission here:

ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/submit-consumer-complaint-ftc

European Members visit the European Data Protection Supervisor here:

edps.europa.eu/data-protection/our-role-supervisor/complaints_en

Finally, MANY of the WoW Vanilla client hacks that are used these days are STILL WORKING OPENLY on Lightshope. The team seems to have taken no action against these people teleport hacking for levels or speed/fly hacking.

Forum Database Download Mirror (Pulled from the LH access WK granted us to "confirm and purchase" the data provided). This zip file contains the Lightshope FORUM DATABASE (June 25th 2018) which shows sales and gold purchase information by Whitekidney.
file-upload.net/en/download-13205971/lh_5_forum.zip.html
ufile.io/b44i0

Sale of database to Kronos in 2017:
imgur.com/lqjssYx
imageupload.co.uk/image/4ZYM

Recent sale chats:
imgur.com/K4Goxml
imageupload.co.uk/image/4ZYP

imgur.com/0F8psyB
imageupload.co.uk/image/4ZYJ

Lightshope Admins Caught Selling Unbans/Chars/Gold Upon Elysium Split:
imgur.com/a/YrVsvYW Source: https://boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/201792916
Admission and passed blame on random Developer: reddit.com/r/lightshope/comments/7o9jpr/in_regards_to_recent_allegations/ ; and archive.fo/SL8Kn

Last ATTEMPTED account database SALE by Lightshope that was uncovered and confirmed by Sunwell/Elysium/Kronos:

imgur.com/a/Pdp1ykh

imgur.com/a/b6WraUN

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/8daf3l/for_your_consideration_account_security_lights

Shut it down boys.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
And this is why I can never get to into EMU's.

• 1Solidarity

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I piddled arouns on this a little but didn't spend much time there thankfully. WoW Classic needs to hurry the hell up.

• 1Like

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Is it even confirmed this is real? I didnt click the links because I originally thought it was spam when I got the email.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
All of that is stuff that was out there months ago. No real new revelations. But ya all pservers are shady as fuck. I used to GM on one years ago and didn’t use it for financial gains but got so many naked pictures for basically nothing.
Also being able to edit my character through the DB was fun.

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Anyone still playing on Northdale?

Server is a massive clusterfuck and half of it is Chinafarmers.