WoW Vanilla+ Turtle WoW

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I am definitely up for a guild. I am still under 10 though. Hella busy week with work, but I should be able to bang out some levels later next week.

Is my HC character going to be an issue? I think I read that I can only group with other HC? Most here rolling normies?

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I am definitely up for a guild. I am still under 10 though. Hella busy week with work, but I should be able to bang out some levels later next week.

Is my HC character going to be an issue? I think I read that I can only group with other HC? Most here rolling normies?

I don’t know if there’s guild restrictions for HC, but you can only group together or trade with other HC who are +-5 levels than you I believe is the range. I believe mail and AH are disabled entirely for you.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
RIP
1674858443424.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I have to stop reading this thread or I’m going to make a mistake.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I’ll grab my laptop Sunday and download it I suppose. I’ll fiddle around a bit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Quickly learned which quest was the enable HC quest.

Luckily my brain said "hole up a min" and I quickly killed myself to see what was going on.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Anyone know if rogues play differently at all on this server than standard servers? Or Ret paladins? Looking to play something different, but would default to enhancement shaman if needed.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Anyone know if rogues play differently at all on this server than standard servers? Or Ret paladins? Looking to play something different, but would default to enhancement shaman if needed.

• 1Like

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
Managed to keep it together when I dmd you Falstaff. started to pm szeth today and had to walk away as to not fan energy on him to hard.

cool the prospect to see you guys in game again

Last edited:

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Oh shit, think I’d go shadow priest. Seems like some good changes there.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Sounds like a fun little excursion. If you guys get the band back together I might have to drop by and check it out first hand.

Jasker

you new guys be sure to mail me or message me (can cross mail and cross faction message) so i can hook you up with wands / starter weps and a gold or two. im not exactly weathy myself but can easily help out

name is jasker of course

and sorry to re-state but really remember about tents in goldshire and warmode. these two methods will make things faster. perma rested and 30% increased modifier.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I don't even wanna play wow, but hardcore mode sounds like a hoot.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
War mode is just that you’re able to be attacked? And is there a horde equivalent of gold shire if I go shaman? Seems like undead would be the best shadow priest?

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Edit: gonna ask around

Yeah, i figured Orgrimmar would be the place for that, but nope, nothing. Stumbled upon a guy with a tent up in Brill and it was kinda cool watching that bar go up. Seems like you gotta be 30ish to get the skill to make tents anyway, because no way you can get to SV at low level anyway, so I'll just keep an eye out for them and stop what i'm doing.

• 1Like

Jasker

I asked around and i guess tents are only in goldshire generally.

warmode is pvp flagged for other warmode people, i believe. it can only be toggled on then off i think once.

shadow priest maybe undead, troll or blood elf, even night elf. i think any aestetic you like most is best though!