WoW Vanilla+ Turtle WoW

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
something going on with the server? can't even get past character creation keep getting kicked.

now can't get to realm selection, must be down

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Man come on, I seriously hope this wasn't because I said the board guilds never last, who gives a shit what I think...
Mainly just curious if there's some butt hurt fags on the server that complained and had staff nuke the guild. If Jasker did it then that's fine.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm not looking to raid. I just need the chatbros.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You can blame me. I told Jasker I wasn’t going to raid I just wanted to chat with some bros and have fun leveling and doing dungeons and I logged off then two hours later came back and the guild was gone.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Yeah I don't wanna raid or anything just yet. Let me see if I want to commit here first.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Mainly just curious if there's some butt hurt fags on the server that complained and had staff nuke the guild. If Jasker did it then that's fine.

You can blame me. I told Jasker I wasn’t going to raid I just wanted to chat with some bros and have fun leveling and doing dungeons and I logged off then two hours later came back and the guild was gone.

Maybe he did a 180, but that seems a little bit of an over reaction if so. Jasker a good dude but he does get emotionally invested in gaming. There is probably a simple explanation overall and people are assuming things.

Even so I can't imagine doing any more than a casual thing on some Emu-server bullshit. I would never invest serious time into one.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
idk if its cus i'm so used to WoW Classic and WOTLK Classic or what, but this client seems super fucking janky as shit. I get it they are an emulator and all but it seems less stable than the Vanguard emu and that's 1 dude working on shit in his spare time running a server out of his garage in Canada.

was interesting to look at some of the class changes but after playing their gameplay loops in WOTLK, these little flavor changes and half measures don't seem like much at all really. IDK maybe at 60 they really have balanced things out but as far as game play goes its still vanilla wow so uh, Warrior > all ?

kinda torn because content of vanilla > WOTLK, but gameplay of WOLTK > Vanilla

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
idk if its cus i'm so used to WoW Classic and WOTLK Classic or what, but this client seems super fucking janky as shit. I get it they are an emulator and all but it seems less stable than the Vanguard emu and that's 1 dude working on shit in his spare time running a server out of his garage in Canada.

was interesting to look at some of the class changes but after playing their gameplay loops in WOTLK, these little flavor changes and half measures don't seem like much at all really. IDK maybe at 60 they really have balanced things out but as far as game play goes its still vanilla wow so uh, Warrior > all ?

kinda torn because content of vanilla > WOTLK, but gameplay of WOLTK > Vanilla

I've had like no issues, so unsure why you're having probs.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I’ve had no issues but some stuff seems janky, like cast bar is laggy for me. And swimming is weird, jump actually makes you jump underwater as opposed to sending you towards the surface.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
No issues with the client so far, even though I've been running builds in the background that take all 16 cores of my threadripper up.

Hit 10 earlier, just taking my time with it. I love the tent concept from their new crafting skill, got some solid rested xp that way so far.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I’ve had no issues but some stuff seems janky, like cast bar is laggy for me. And swimming is weird, jump actually makes you jump underwater as opposed to sending you towards the surface.

The swimming is weird, I'll give you that.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I am downloading this. Not sure what I am going to play yet but I like the priest changes.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider

He asked in officer chat a bit after that if it was worth keeping the guild if people were joining others. I was the only one that responded and pretty much said the same thing. I was just in it to play casually and hang out, so if there was another guild already everyone was going to, I was fine with whatever.

He disbanded it right after, so oops. I thought he was just gonna gquit and go to the other guild with forum people or one that intends to raid and not disband it lol.

Havent seen him on since so hopefully he's not pissed.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Didn't Jasker ghost everyone on Classic FOH back in the day too? I thought for sure Booze had kidnapped him to his sex dungeon.