Faggots gonna fag.

C5uJi0zIRzLp.png

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Imagine you're the studios and that's who you're negotiating against. Someone who's so fragile that they cry because they might hurt someone's feelings.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The studios made a pretty decent offer too. Guess it was ignored though.

Goatface

The studios made a pretty decent offer too. Guess it was ignored though.
didn't look, but heard the offer to the writers gave in to all their demands except the minimum writers room stuff.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
didn't look, but heard the offer to the writers gave in to all their demands except the minimum writers room stuff.
Basically yes. Which makes sense because why do they need a huge writers room once a show is written.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
They are starting to fight each other. The non rich members have gotta feel the hurt soon vs the rich ones.

"A Shaman once said to me, ‘each time you find yourself ruminating over why you said this or why you did that, try repeating these words to yourself as often as necessary to take the curse off your self loathing: I love you Fran. I know how good you are. It’s Fran & Fran ‘til the end of time.'"

😹😹😹

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Basically yes. Which makes sense because why do they need a huge writers room once a show is written.
Seen some auteur director / producer types say that they'll quit the industry if the minimum writer room size thing happens.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
The issue seems to be to many people trying to work in Hollywood and not enough jobs. Then those that do are writing garbage that flops.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
126 days and no one cares

these faggots even go and protest outside of disney land

spronk

FPS noob
What WB probably wanted

wouldn't be shocked though if a deal is done in the next 2 weeks

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
What WB probably wanted

I just think everyone knew this summer was going to be hot as fuck and nobody wanted to work

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I just think everyone knew this summer was going to be hot as fuck and nobody wanted to work
but they ended up walking around outside whining day after day like mexican day laborers. i think its probably cooler in Cali than it is here right now.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
What WB probably wanted

Good. Screw that street shitter Mindy. Since The Office she has just made a bunch a of crap nobody watches or ruined shows like Scooby Doo.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah we really need more of this? Fuck off faggot. Yeah I am fine missing out on whatever bullshit show you really desire if we can stop pedophile scum fucks and evil goblin influence.

i1d9yeQUBVku.png
Fuck, I hate that director so much. I watched one of his films and it was maybe the most soulless devoid of humanity movie I've ever seen. This guy might be an actual alien who doesn't understand what human life is like at all. I'm not surprised he's come up with this kind of sick concept.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
This sounds like the successful writers that can get work and have shows are getting upset that the WGA is holding out still. Those writers that can't get work can wait forever since they wont get hired without the forced larger writer rooms.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider

View attachment 490338
Set painters, lol. Go paint a god damned house. Drivers? Work for walmart or any other driving semi company offering 6 figures. Hair and makeup? Congratulations, you used to make more than the people at Great Clips did. No you make the same, go style peoples hair.

• 2Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 2 users