joz123

Potato del Grande
Video game actors striking now.
Sarcastic Oh No GIF by Saturday Night Live

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
So if they come to a conclusion and new contract, how long before the actors get a new contract? Can we maybe make the stage hands go on strike next and prolong the magic?

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So if they come to a conclusion and new contract, how long before the actors get a new contract? Can we maybe make the stage hands go on strike next and prolong the magic?
We can also pray the VFX artists go on strike and force studios to make films with a good storyline that doesn't involve sparkles and shit blowing up.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
So did they sign the new contract on Monday or what?
I think the lawyers are lawyering now to make the agreements into a legal contract, and then they vote next week. But the pickets are over and they are allowed to go back to work, unless for some reason the Union fails to vote to ratify, which seems unlikely as every thing I have seen about it seems positive.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I think it was inevitable and not just because of the strike, though.

• 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
A resolution to this is really unfortunate. It was so pleasant not having them around.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This makes it sound like a lot of the writers are gonna lose hard with many of them not actually returning to work after the strike.

So you're saying giving striking workers unemployment made them lazy and now they have fuck all to show for it?

Good.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
So you're saying giving striking workers unemployment made them lazy and now they have fuck all to show for it?

Good.

From the article there is gonna be a massive decrease in output from hollywood. So even though the strike is over a lot of the writers that got work pre strike will not be returning to work, and not by choice.