WTF Story Thread?

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Chris

Potato del Grande
Is it just me or are ALL child/gun related accidents either in the USA or the Middle East?

You guys need to go up a level and start shooting AK47's in the air at weddings, that always ends well. IT'S YOUR RIGHT.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
rrr_img_60498.jpg

Numbers_sl

shitlord
News from The Associated Press

The former editor of a Hong Kong newspaper whose abrupt dismissal in January sparked protests over press freedom is in critical condition after being hacked Wednesday by an assailant with a meat cleaver, police said.

Police said a man wearing a motorcycle helmet attacked Kevin Lau in a residential neighborhood and then fled on a motorcycle driven by another man.

Lau was hospitalized in critical condition with slashes in his back and legs, said Kwan King-pan, acting superintendent of Hong Kong Police.

Police did not announce any motive for the attack and appealed to the public for information.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
So at about 7:30 this morning my neighbour across the street comes over while I'm putting my dog out and he asks if I've seen anyone near his place this morning. I told him I hadn't and he proceeds to tell me that some lunatic left an envelop on his truck's windshield wiper with pictures of his kids and a letter saying something about cats, the cops, and that a mysterious "they" were watching his kids. Very creepy and very disturbing. I didn't think that anything could surprise me anymore. I hope he called the cops.

Malice_sl

shitlord
So at about 7:30 this morning my neighbour across the street comes over while I'm putting my dog out and he asks if I've seen anyone near his place this morning. I told him I hadn't and he proceeds to tell me that some lunatic left an envelop on his truck's windshield wiper with pictures of his kids and a letter saying something about cats, the cops, and that a mysterious "they" were watching his kids. Very creepy and very disturbing. I didn't think that anything could surprise me anymore. I hope he called the cops.
So yeah. We're going to need you to deliver regular updates. That's some fucked up repugnant shit.