WTF Story Thread?

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Tikki Tikki Tembo-no Sa Rembo-chari Bari Ruchi-pip Peri Pembo
rrr_img_68470.jpg

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

""Two New York City infants were diagnosed with herpes after undergoing a traditional Orthodox Jewish circumcision, NBC4 reports.

According to the Health Department, both babies developed lesions on their genitals shortly after having the metzitzah b'peh, a practice in which the mohel - a person trained to perform the "covenant of circumcision" -uses a direct oral suction technique to swab blood from the infant's penis,was performed on them."

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider

""Two New York City infants were diagnosed with herpes after undergoing a traditional Orthodox Jewish circumcision, NBC4 reports.

According to the Health Department, both babies developed lesions on their genitals shortly after having the metzitzah b'peh, a practice in which the mohel - a person trained to perform the "covenant of circumcision" -uses a direct oral suction technique to swab blood from the infant's penis,was performed on them."
WHAT - THE -FUCK?

Not only do these poor shits have fucking herpes for their entire life....how on fucking earth is this considered ok for a dude to suck a fucking baby cock to get rid of blood? No one fucking bats an eye at this shit? Consider my fucking jimmies rustled, seriously. Christopher Hitchens is right, god and those who believe are fucking retarded and ruining everything that could be good about this earth and society. There is no way this would be acceptable without some pathetic fucking faith in an imaginary creature.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Yup, people who believe they have to cut up the genitals of young children to appease their imaginary friend in the sky deserve to be placed in a mental institution.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That's awefully judgmental of you. Plenty of athiests circumcise as well.

j00t

No but that wasn't what your complaint was about. I'm sure that's what you actually WERE upset about but you knee-jerked and lumped ALL circumcisions in with traditional orthodox Jewish circumcision. Besides... While modern medicine has answers to that, how do you think blood was taken out of wounds before? Probably less sanitary ways than that and we survived until now.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
No but that wasn't what your complaint was about. I'm sure that's what you actually WERE upset about but you knee-jerked and lumped ALL circumcisions in with traditional orthodox Jewish circumcision. Besides... While modern medicine has answers to that, how do you think blood was taken out of wounds before? Probably less sanitary ways than that and we survived until now.
Not sure where to begin with this honestly...

1.) That actually was my original and primary complaint. I just went off from there because of the absurdity of it all.
2.) Genital Mutilation, ie circumcision and hacking off bitches clits and and tits in Africa is wrong. Religion is used all the fucking time to justify shit that in a normal room of people would never fly. Nothing you say will convince me otherwise, this is a fact, even though religion may help people and have positive aspects, that previous statement is true.
3.) I understand how blood was taken out in the fucking prehistoric times. Shit I even suck my own blood out when I slice my hand. However, that in no way has ANY, even fucking remote relevance to the fact that this is fucking 2014 and we DO have science, biology, and medical understanding to know that, in general and if the situation does not absolutely require it(ie out in the field), that such action is fucking wrong, unhygienic, disgusting, and risky behavior. We used to do about a million fucking things in the past that we now know are fucking retarded. History is no reason, in and of itself, to continue a bad practice. The fact you even fucking mention that as a defense proves you are a religious faggot.

j00t

Nothing you say will convince me otherwise
Should have just lead with this. Would have saved me the time of reading your post and trying to have an actual conversation with a rational person instead of a zealot.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There is no reason to circumcise except religion. The atheists doing it are just fitting in... With the religious tradition.

j00t

There are plenty of health reasons to circumcise. None of them are matter of life and death and in the grand scheme of things are minor at best... However, if circumcising reduces the risks of urinary tract infections from 5% to 1%... That's still a reduction. That 4% doesn't make a ton of difference unless your kid is in that 4% and miserable because of it.

We don't need to get into a pro or con debate. We all have our opinions about the matter. Just understand that it's bigger than "for religious reasons"

Jx3

Riddle me this...
However, if circumcising reduces the risks of urinary tract infections from 5% to 1%... That's still a reduction.
That my friend is taking min/maxing to the extreme. Who knew disease resistance was such a serious stat to worry about? Surely in the year 2014 we have a clicky for that.

j00t

Taking care of your kids is worth min/maxing. When you are getting 3 hours of sleep because your 1 year old can't fall asleep due to pain, you start to reevaluate your values

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
Taking care of your kids, via circumcision? MSRA infections alone are reason to abandon the practice. Since the American Academy of Pediatrics Task Force on Circumcision in 1999 decided that circumcision policy statements by medical societies do not need to consider the impact of epidemic MRSA, circumcision appears safer than it is.

Wouldn't do an search for "MRSA circumcision" or "debridement" ( removal of infected or dead/dying tissue) unless you are prepared for some serious shit.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
WHAT - THE -FUCK?

Not only do these poor shits have fucking herpes for their entire life....how on fucking earth is this considered ok for a dude to suck a fucking baby cock to get rid of blood? No one fucking bats an eye at this shit? Consider my fucking jimmies rustled, seriously. Christopher Hitchens is right, god and those who believe are fucking retarded and ruining everything that could be good about this earth and society. There is no way this would be acceptable without some pathetic fucking faith in an imaginary creature.
Man, but imagine when their parents have to explain this to them? Time to break out the MJ popcorn gif.

Chris

Potato del Grande
There are plenty of health reasons to circumcise. None of them are matter of life and death and in the grand scheme of things are minor at best... However, if circumcising reduces the risks of urinary tract infections from 5% to 1%... That's still a reduction. That 4% doesn't make a ton of difference unless your kid is in that 4% and miserable because of it.

We don't need to get into a pro or con debate. We all have our opinions about the matter. Just understand that it's bigger than "for religious reasons"
No it's exactly for religious reasons.

Did you know that if you cut your ears off, you reduce your chance of getting ear skin cancer because there is less skin to damage, you have better hearing of things behind you and some women actually prefer it? Also dicks are really good at wiping the blood away after the cut.