X-Men: Apocalypse (2016)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dude, when you get finished off by being helplessly held in someones arms begging for mercy before he dumps you in a furnace, you went out like a bitch.

Juvarisx

Florida
rrr_img_119417.jpg

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I really want to like this but that trailer isn't really doing anything for me.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm in the same boat as you, Chanur. That said, I'll still see it in theaters. I have always liked the X-Men movies, so I'll give this a shot as well.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Because Mystique and Charles are childhood friends so they will likely interact as so in all future Fox films until something big happens to pull them apart forever.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I really want to like this but that trailer isn't really doing anything for me.
I'm in this boat too. Maybe if I saw this before the Batman v Superman and Civil War trailers, this just feels like the third wheel of comic-movies.

Part of it is I'm a comic reader and Marvel has moved so far from where these movies are at. Mission accomplished I suppose, even with these being stories I grew up with.

I'd be interested in an Age of Apocalypse followup for this though in a movie or two, hope they don't fold that into this (Jean's nightmare that opens the trailer).

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I hope that CG isn't finished. Angel looked like a fucking twink.

Oh wait it's a Bryan Singer movie. The CG is definitely finished.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm in the same boat as you, Chanur. That said, I'll still see it in theaters. I have always liked the X-Men movies, so I'll give this a shot as well.
Make it 3. And why so much katniss in this movie? is it because we saw her boobies and vagina?

And how are they going to kill/beat/destroy a mutant like apocalypse? the guy is like in god mode lol

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Can't blame them for using the biggest female star in the world that they stumbled into right before she blew up. She was a big part of the last two films, and she's box office viagara

I think it looks interesting and will be cool seeing cyclops done right I hope. Huge fan of nightcrawler.

My only problem is magneto as a horsemen. He's all emo and shit too.

Angle, storm and psylocke look great.

Curious why we didn't see wolverine. I'm wondering if we will see a skeletal rip.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Looking at the early Apocalypse shots I had this fear. They just can't seem to capture the appearances. Apocalypse need to be fixed as well as Angel.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yeah Apoc still looks terrible, and his voice is beyond atrocious. I'm not sure how when making this, the first thing they do isn't say "K we need to do Darth Vader type shit for his voice, or it's going to suck shit."

Dunno, perhaps I'm ruined by the cartoon and whatever else I've heard him speak in, if anything. But it just doesn't fit for me.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That trailer was pretty shitty. I'd like to hope the movie will be better, but when they focus so much on Xavier finally going shaved at the end of the trailer, my hopes are kind of dashed.

The Ivan Ooze reference always makes me laugh. Wonder if the reason you barely ever see clear shot of Apoc is because they're fixing it. Doubt it though.