X-Men: Apocalypse (2016)

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Well that trailer was pretty good. I am now looking forward to watching this.

#teamapocalypse

Xevy

Log Wizard
Or because Mohammad is a prophet and not a god... You would have been in the right realm if you said Allah, but being an Abrahamic religion, Yahweh covers that as Allah is essentially the same idea. But GG on the hate.
Guys....Edge is right. God/Yahweh/Krishna have mercycle on our souls.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I thought this looked better than all the previous garbage they released for this film. This just took place above Dawn of Justice for me. DoJ looks like hot dogshit and maybe this one has Magneto murdering things and Nightcrawler being an awesome ninja a la X2.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i started laughing with the sight of Sansa Grey, then completely lost it at the prometheus scream in the trailer. after that i became sure that this was some fanmade trailer. what crap this looks like.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i started laughing with the sight of Sansa Gray, then completely lost it at the prometheus scream in the trailer. after that i became sure that this was some fanmade trailer. what crap this looks like.
Sansa is supposed to be Jean? good god....horrible as fuck.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah I didn't know Sansa was in this, that took me off guard too.

Trailer looked pretty okay to me, the only thing that bugged me was Apocolypse's voice. I mean it didn't need to sound like the cartoon....but they could have made it more menacing.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The only reason I have faith in this is cuz the last two were pretty decent. Otherwise I'd say it looks like another X-Men 3 with them trying to shoehorn as many characters as possible.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
fuck what cosmic turn of events has me backing up The Edge re: anything.

But yeah Yahweh means "God", Allah means "God", and Obviously God means "God". All the Abrahamic religions worship the same god.

If they really wanted to date apocalypse he would of said "El" which is the ancient sumerian mountain god who abraham worshipped and brought from Ur to Canaan and the israelites. ie yahweh before he was called yahweh, but then that wouldn't of been very edgy since nobody would recognize the name.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Or because Mohammad is a prophet and not a god... You would have been in the right realm if you said Allah, but being an Abrahamic religion, Yahweh covers that as Allah is essentially the same idea. But GG on the hate.
My bad, bro. There was serious hate. The point still stood though that they didn't say Allah. I just found it interesting.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Because Mystique and Charles are childhood friends so they will likely interact as so in all future Fox films until something big happens to pull them apart forever.
Once Charles is in the chair and can no longer get a raging boner the mystique wears off of being able to fuck his brains out.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So was he just born with his power? I know he was born in ancient Egypt if I recall right...but like what made him so much more powerful than everyone else?

Caliane

his native power set is super strong. Self molecular control. so, basically reality warping/molecule man stuff for himself.

But then, on top of that, finds a crashed Celestial ship, and commandeers it. So has all sorts of Celestial tech, cyborg shit, nanotech, etc. this is where he gets the mind control, and cyborg shit for his Horseman, as well has he keeps coming back from the dead.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Every X-Men trailer I see all I can think is "Man imagine what Marvel Studios could be doing with these characters!" and it depresses me. :\

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Every X-Men trailer I see all I can think is "Man imagine what Marvel Studios could be doing with these characters!" and it depresses me. :\
I've felt that way since Whedon did Avengers.
background.jpg

Ellen Paige woulda probably been the main lead, instead of just giving wolverine a head massage for 1hr.