X-Men: Days of Future Past.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
rrr_img_58220.jpg

that's ultimate quicksilver, yes, yes they make him very incestual with scarlet witch, that's what he does.

Nothing to do with nothing, but Peter David had a good issue way back when of X-Factor where a psychologist was interviewing each team member, and it gives (I think) a very interesting and reasonable perspective on why QS is such a douche.
i think the way QS explained it, imagine waiting in the line at the post office and the person ahead of you is the typical idiot who wants to see the different kinds of stamps she/he can buy. this slow thinking person is destroying your day, while you wait in line. Now imagine if every person you meet, is like this, for all your days, just cuz you're quicksilver and you move so fast, while everyone moves so slow.

or something like that.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Poor Dinklage, they couldn't just make him fit the page, he had to be a midget in the picture too.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You really can't? The way you describe what you can't imagine him as is pretty much the Ultimate Quicksilver. Well.. that and incest.
Yeah except no, look at the cover lanx posted. The only thing worse than people excusing this shit because it's how it is in the Ultimate version is how many dipshits are completely wrong about how it is in the Ultimate version. See the Amazing Spider-Man thread for more examples of retards who apparently never read Ultimate saying the character is a perfect version of Ultimate Spidey.

Ugh, I hate everyone.

Caliane

I think I know whats up with Quicksilver.
after seeing some more promo stuff.

he is from 1985. New age. right out of a Devo concert.
20 years old, with Eric having Quicksilver like 3 years after first class.
Adorable Witch is about 9 in Days of Future past. also, being seen in 1985.

Column_sl

shitlord
Empire sat down with franchise producer Lauren Schuler Donner as a part of their Days of Future Past exclusive this week. During the course of their interview, Donner expressed a desire to produce a Gambit movie with Channing Tatum in the lead.
Fox in full retard mode

Column_sl

shitlord
I'm not sure who you'd ideally want as Gambit, but Kitsch isn't it.
Not with you on that one. He looks just like the Gambit they run in the books currently.

There is no one on earth that would be able to play the 1990's Gambit. That character only works in Comics, and animation.

You ever watched that fanmade Nightwing vs Gambit, he looks absolutely ridiculous with that 90's costume.

rrr_img_58589.jpg