X-Men: Days of Future Past.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Would be interesting to bring in at archangel though
They've barely done anything with Angel as is. I'll always be butthurt that the original trilogy screwed up by not having the first 5 together and age appropriate.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
that's partially why i'd be interesting... i mean, angel did kind of just go emo for a while and disappear... have ben foster reprise his role and just cut straight to him being death.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
archangel's wings would destroy the cgi budget alone. (even if they have it in the folded position)

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I just don't see them doing AoA right after DoFP unless one led right into the other very naturally somehow. 2 alternate timeline/future movies back to back I'd think might be hard to pull off. I see it as more of an origin thing, have to deal with horsemen and stuff, set it up to come back to Age of Apocalypse in some form a couple movies from now.
Having one lead directly to the other wouldn't be too hard. Just one time I'd like to see the middle movie in a trilogy end with the heroes losing, like ESB did.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Problem with Halle berry as storm is her voice carries no weight. Storm is fricken African warrior queen. She says things and people listen. Not so much with Halle. She's a pretty face and that's about it
yup.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yet....in half the episodes she gets hit with a stray brick/rock and is out of action for the rest of the fight.

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
I am huge comic book fan, i have all of these Xmen books that i bought when they came out! I am not the fan that wants them to to make movies exactly like the comics, some shit just won't work in a movie.
I am not sure Apocalypse would make a good villain for a short movie, depends on how they use him. I personally don't mind if they change characters and stories to make them better fit in a 3 hour movie. To give you an example i loved the change they made in Watchmen. Making the ending all about Dr Manhattan made alot more sense then some alien space squid.

I think they need a spinoff movie with Bobby Drake, Peter Parker and some random red haired chick who can fly. That would make a for a fantastic movie. Spider friends, go for it!

Jait

Molten Core Raider
1) Is this some reference I don't get?
2) You do know Singer is gay, right?
1) You know she's a terrible fucking actress, right?
2) She doesn't need a White Knight.

Okay, #2 wasn't a question but she really is a god awful actress who has to rely on cheap lesbian gimmicks and taking her shirt off to get on anything these days. Now defend your damsel, sir!

Salshun_sl

shitlord
I understand make up is make, special effects work wonders, but if look at I Ian Mckellen in real life, he looks like a 90 year guy dying of ever disease every known, but in X-Men he looks like an old dude I would go out of my way to not piss off.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
now all bryan singer has to do is get rid of halle barry as storm.

fucking shit, anyone here watching american horror story:coven? you know who'd make a good storm, fucking angela bassett, just have her use that voodoo voice and summon snow storms and shit instead of voodoo dolls.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Now defend your damsel, sir!
She ain't my damsel. Both my questions were legitimate - I was actually wondering if there was some incident that explained why she was still on that terrible show, and really wondering if Kreug knew Paquin didn't have anything that would sway Singer.