X-Men: Days of Future Past.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
FINALLY got to see this!And what a fantastic movie.but the best part is:
They erased those horrible wolverine movies and x-men 3 with an engenious and smart way, and makes total sense. without reboot or remake ahah loved it!
i was going to give 7/10 but it will end with 8/10, due to what i wrote in the spoiler.

and who the hell is that dude after the credits?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
FINALLY got to see this!And what a fantastic movie.but the best part is:
They erased those horrible wolverine movies and x-men 3 with an engenious and smart way, and makes total sense. without reboot or remake ahah loved it!
i was going to give 7/10 but it will end with 8/10, due to what i wrote in the spoiler.

and who the hell is that dude after the credits?
They chant his name, "En Sabah Nur"
He's blue
They're techno building a pyramid
4 ppl on horses
Apocalypse, which will lead into AoA or Age of Apocalypse, if you want more infos, just ask.

ohkcrlho

They chant his name, "En Sabah Nur"
He's blue
They're techno building a pyramid
4 ppl on horses
Apocalypse, which will lead into AoA or Age of Apocalypse, if you want more infos, just ask.
Not a comic book fanatic btw that is why i asked
thank you

And what is his goal? what powers he has? how strong he is ,comparing to others?

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Just watch the movie bro. As you're not a "fanatic", all the context of his capabilities will be lost on you.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Not a comic book fanatic btw that is why i asked
thank you

And what is his goal? what powers he has? how strong he is ,comparing to others?
Yea I was just listing it off in case you missed the clues.

Basically in the X-men world there are 3 big bads.

Magento
Sinister
Apoclypse

Apocalypse is the first mutant, En Sabah Nur means that too. (there is debate as to if he is the first mutant or not, but he's been alive since pyramid times, so..., he also goes into suspended animation a lot and other bodies, yada yada) In simple terms his ultimate goal is to rule only strong mutants, sorta like survival of the fittest.

He has been influential for over 30 years as a Xmen villian and responsible for a few "oh shit" moments.

If you don't know who he is or what he's done in the comics, just wait for the next movie then, cuz it's a lot for Apocalypse.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Well they might do something like totally change his whole character to suit some plot idea for the film. Some thing a few producers and script writers think up over an afternoon.

And in the process shit all over 30 years of established canon.

And in the process enrage countless comic fans.

Its happened before.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Deadpool teleporting around with optic blasts while having katana's up his arms similar to wolverine claws?

Nah, that'll never happen!

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
They seem to be using the early X-Men version of Ice Man as far as his power level goes, not the "oh shit we realized how strong removing heat is" version that popped up more recently.
Iceman is the biggest slacker in the Marvel universe. I believe he's been listed as an Omega level mutant (think Jean Grey as the Phoenix). Emma Frost once mind controlled him, and she started doing things he never did, and told him he was holding back. He's as big a slacker as the Flash is in DC.

ohkcrlho

And there is still hope that we see Rogue with her full powers
smile.png

Agraza

Registered Hutt
No, I don't hope that. Rogue is a worthless character in these movies. If they re-cast her and change the behavior of her and other team members, maybe I hope that. As it is, I hope they don't even use her.

OneofOne

A big part of me wants Disney to get these properties back, but on the other hand, several characters (Wolverine, Prof X, Magneto, Mystique) have been perfectly cast so... What's a mutant-lover to think?

OneofOne

Legally? I really have no idea. Regardless, do you think they'd use the same actors to reboot? I just can't see it.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Why even reboot? The audience knows as much as you need them to know to do X-Men stories. Just cast the same people and get to work.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
At this point, i'm fine with them keeping the same actors, fuck hugh jackman has been wolverine for 14 years, cares about the character, and does a 4week program to get mega ripped, dedication.

If I only had one actor i could replace, it would of course be halle berry. I used to like storm... maybe i will again in 20 years, but fuck you halle berry.

I mean fuck, they shouldn't do this AoA shit, they should do current story shit. Scott is off the walls fucking crazy, he's worse than Magneto, shiiiit, he has Magneto as an underling! And the crazy thing is half the X-men don't think he's wrong, even after he settled his father issues.

OneofOne

Just seems strange to me that there would be no issues keeping the cast between large studios changes /shrug

Totally agree lanx. Storm is pretty awesome in the comics, but Halle Berry has never captured the character correctly. Been saying for a while now - Angela Basset (though she is aging =/). Storm is a badass, and Berry isn't.