XCOM 2

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Heh, this was just reposted on reddit, figured I'd link it in here in case anybody didn't see when I linked it when it was new.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Yeah the 27% sale started maybe 30 mins after I bought it with the 25% sale on Monday. GMG owes me a buck fitty!!!
Typical isnt it? Oh well, considering the first game Im decently convinced this is worth every penny.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah they made big promises, and I can already tell from the stuff I've seen from the media copies that they've delivered pretty well, and there's still like 75% of the game to see. I'm psyched. 6 days!!!

Sulrn

Deuces
PAX Stream Notes:
Three free Day 1 Mods from LWS as well as improved modding support.

1. Sub-Machine Guns (Fits in Assault Rifle Slot, +Mobility, -Enemy Detection Radius)
2. Muton Centurion (Alien Leader/Buffer)
3. Leadership Development Tree (Alternate leveling scheme)

////Edit////

Two Install Packages:
Game - Streamlined Package
Source Files - Everything in raw form for modding

SDK + Dev Console Extremely Comprehensive

Krag

Peasant
Long War team was contacted by 2K mid 2015 and have given feedback on the mod tools and where the game could be made more moddable as they have used the new builds they have gotten from Firaxis.

The modding tools looked amazing. There's easy access to everything you could want to fiddle with.

They have mod templates (Map packs, voice packs and so on) that you can select to get started with that kind of mod.

Debug mode (dev console) has alotof options, line of sight, fog of war, destroy tiles and much more.

Replay mode for tracking down bugs, every save file makes a replay.

SDK Assets
* 1900+ XCOM2 gameplay script files
* 2400+ Maps (cinematic, environments, menu, geoscape and more)
* 7000+ Environment props
* 4000+ Materials
* 10000+ Textures
* 2000+ Sounds
* 3000+ Particle systems
* 600+ Character assets
* 600+ Animation sets

Lots of other stuff. It looks fantastic from a modding perspective.

Edit: And someone will make a gun that shoots pigeons on day 1.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
New ranger weapon

rrr_img_124442.jpg

If I were super motivated I'd shoop Bradford and Shen into the pic

Sulrn

Deuces
I reserve G2A for dev studios I don't want to overly support. 2K/Firaxis have shown they earned their box price this go around, IMHO. Even TB went and broke his own rule and preordered.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
The 27% off is still good for the rest of today. It's located under the VIP tab at the top of the page, no coupon needed. $46.19 for regular and $57.74 for the deluxe edition.

Seems this dude was given the ok to stream the game nowTwitchdamn it looks vastly improved mission wise and gameplay wise. Very excited for this. Man after watching for 30 minutes now , he isnt really trying to rush the game , so you wont be seeing to much being spoiled. But damn sooo much good stuff in this , seems like they did an awesome job on this and now i feel dirty for buying this from G2A for 34 bucks =(.

looking at the stream it looks more complex than any previous X-Com game which is awesome

edit: most missions seem to be on some sort of timer which makes overwatch traps less useful/more risky