Ye Olde Sodie Pops Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My mother in law hoards the coconut ice by the case, shit is crazy. I remember working at the supermarket when that stuff first came out, it was such an explosion onto the market. We had pallets of the stuff being sold out in hours.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Stumbled across this root beer about a year ago. Can be difficult to find here, and a bit pricey, but enjoyed it.

rrr_img_98697.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Virgils-Bavari...t+beer+virgils

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I didn't like Virgil's Root Beer. I really like their cream soda and orange cream soda, but the root beer was too strong for me, the dominant taste was not good.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Virgil's normal root beer definitely has an edge to it. That was OK, but the special edition Bavarian nutmeg def took that edge off. Much smoother imo.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
How has this not been posted yet? Readily available and always delicious.
rrr_img_98993.png

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Coke was on sale at the grocery store so I grabbed some Zero like normal, some diet cherry, and then I saw this stuff.

51RdI8ioPFL._SY445_.jpg

Grabbed a case on a whim, and I have to say I really like it. I mean, I wouldn't drink it all the time but it's pretty damn tasty.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Coke was on sale at the grocery store so I grabbed some Zero like normal, some diet cherry, and then I saw this stuff.

51RdI8ioPFL._SY445_.jpg

Grabbed a case on a whim, and I have to say I really like it. I mean, I wouldn't drink it all the time but it's pretty damn tasty.
For a while Indy was one of the Coke's test markets. We got all the vanilla coke, lemon coke, lime coke, you name it. Lime coke was probably the best of the bunch after Vanilla. This was like 5-7 years ago. I can't remember some of the other flavors they tested, but there were 2-3 more for sure.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I rarely drink soda anymore. However, whenever my teenagers are over and we have a BBQ, they always ask to buy some Root Beer and I will have one of these occasionally. Shit is great.

rrr_img_99155.jpg

Hmm, picture is much smaller than I expected. I'm too lazy to get another one, but it is Henry Weinhards root beer

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone ever try this stuff? I've never seen it outside of Ontario. It's pop with herbal flavours. Not bad.

8mbUEjs.jpg
Some pizza places have it in Canada, its awful.

For a while Indy was one of the Coke's test markets. We got all the vanilla coke, lemon coke, lime coke, you name it. Lime coke was probably the best of the bunch after Vanilla. This was like 5-7 years ago. I can't remember some of the other flavors they tested, but there were 2-3 more for sure.
The lime coke is fairly common in Canada.